UBot Underground

Looking for a Partner

So... I need help. I’ve been doing a Ubot boot camp for the past month and I just released my first bot today. I’m very proud of it but the response has been lackluster. I have greatly underestimated all of the costs involved and I am in a really bad place. I’m not going to go into great details but this has been a really rough month for me and I need help.

I thought that making a kickass bot, offering it for a very low price and marketing it though my current avenues would be enough to spark a bit of interest but I was wrong. The site I made for it isn’t great looking and I am looking into getting Optimize Press and upgrading my Warrior Forum status. While both of these things are totally worth the costs and would be a great investment, I just don’t have the money. I am currently stealing my internet and had to barrow some money from a friend just to keep my lights on. If I’m not able to start making money from Ubot in the coming week it’s game over for me. It would mean me moving in with a relative and having nothing but an overdrawn bank account and about 15 grand in debt. 

I have some decent bot skills. I have been watching the videos from Ubot Training just about every day. (The videos are awesome by the way and I would recommend Ubot Training to anyone.) I’ve been working mostly on a few Twitter bots the last few weeks but have the layouts for several other types of bots. Mastering Ubot has been my life for the past month and will continue to be my life until I have everything down. I am not lazy in anyway and the reason I’m in this dire situation is because of a series of events that were outside my control. The main one being that the industry I’ve worked the last several years in simply went away. 

I need a partner that can help me make some money as soon as possible. I’m not a charity case. Your help will be an investment that will pay you a very healthy and long-standing return. I will market anything you want me to and will repay you anyway I can if you’re able to help me the next few weeks. I will include anything you want in my bots so that traffic is constantly delivered anywhere you tell me. I currently have a few bots that involve about 1000 Twitter accounts and I would me more than happy to include Tweets about anything you like. There will soon be many, many more accounts. I know these are probably all things you can do for yourself but if you help me you will have your own personal ninja that will promote you and your work indefinitely.

I really need to figure out what my next step is. If making money within the next week with Ubot isn’t realistic then... well, I don’t really know. I would like to pay for ClickBank right away as well as Optimize Press and the Warrior Forum upgrade. But I need to start making an income right away or else I am dead in the water. I can’t let this all be one really bad investment. I believe in the bots I’ve made and I know the price is unbeatable. I know I’ll make even better ones in the near future and will be able to repay any help I’ve been given 10 fold.

Please consider taking me on as a partner and let me work my ass off to make us both some money. 

Any advice or insight is greatly appreciated. 

Jack

Hi Jack,

I don't mean to sound funny but if you are that hard off you should concentrate on finding a new job. When starting out we all have to have money coming in from somewhere to pay the bills while we build our own business weather it be full time bot building or more on the marketing side ect. Going in with the mindset of having to have made it big by next week is not going to work out well and you have more chance going out and buying a scratchy.

Now if you are focusing on your current bot...... Is it unique? Does it do things other Twitter bots don't do or does it do something better? If yes to any of them then just sticking it on a site for a fiver will not get you far unless you have a decent back end where you can make more money from it. If you have a decent bot before just slinging it out there you NEED TO FIND JV's. If you do not have people promoting it for you or it is in mega need like a couple of things sold to this community in this forum then it will fail because no one will ever find it!

Get out there around the forums and look at the people who have done recent product launches in your niche. Go to Warrior plus and JV Zoo and search all high selling WSO's related to your bot and then approach them and tell them what your bot will do and partner up with them or ask if they will promote it.

Chris

Hi Jack,

I have to agree with ChrisDH,do NOT depend on ubot to make you money!!

A lot of new people actuale belive the bullshit in the ubot sales letter about making money with ubot.

To be honest i think less than 10% of all the people that bought ubot will earn their money back and even less earning good money with ubot.

If you are serious about making money with ubot then i would advice to get a normal shitty job and develop whenever you got some spare time.

This way you do not have the BIG preassure to HAVE to sell bots to be able to survive.

When you have developed some bots and are starting to sell them then you can see if you have any luck or not.

If your lucky then you can quit your job and if your out of luck then you just got to hang in there and try again.

To help you out a bit ill buy your bot,and ill see if i can get you Optimize Press (Can not promise anything but ill have a look)

Regards,

beatngu

I have to agree with both comments above. Building a business online is a job and one that takes time, a lot of it! Anybody who tells you, you can make big money with no experiences and no out lay is full of shit.

If you need money now, then uBot is not the answer, nor is any other online venture with the promise of great wealth.

Have you tried other marketing forums?  Look in places where your target audience hangs out.

Keep the faith bro!  Think outside of the box!  Press on!

Bill Gates said in the early days of the Internet that it was a passing phase.  Imagine being him and having to eat those words!

Hey guys. I do have other sources of income. I've been running a small marketing company but I haven't given it the time needed for the past month. I have a new co-worker that is going to help me out with managing so things will improve. I think May with be the month when things get better it's just very tough for me right now. I'm not expecting to make a ton of money with U-bot but I do hope it produces some income. The support you guys have given really means a lot to me and I am sorry for my emotional posts. 

hey jack.  PM me.  I'm new to ubot but not to IM'ing.  I have several successful products online and am always looking for others to market.  YOu can see some of my sales pages below and also my blog.

http://www.30dayrealestatechallenge.com

blog:   http://www.listnowsellfast.net

http://www.piggybackvideos.com

Hopefully you have something good.  d

I'm going to do the Warrior thing as well. Just sucks they're charging 30 some odd bucks if you want to sell stuff on there now. Oh well, I guess everyone has to make a living.

• 5 months later...

I am not the right person to ask why ubot bot's don't sell because i do not sell anything made in ubot.

What i use ubot for is for my own tasks and to make a quick example of a bot to test out my ideas,pretty much just for prototyping.

It is much faster to test out my ideas in ubot compared to visual studio and if the idea work i convert my bot to c#.

Why i will not release anything made in ubot is because ubot is not stable enough to run my bots,and offering support on the bot's would be a true nightmare.

I was hoping that ubot 5 was going to improve this but it seems it is far away to improve anything,so i will stick to my way of using ubot instead of selling anything made in ubot.

Why i think people just turn their head away when they notice you have made it in ubot is most people are aware of the huge memory leaks and cpu use in ubot.

Not everyone has the top of the line pc's and when running 10 bots made in ubot the whole pc screws up after a while,but when you run a c# bot with 1000+ threads you can actualy use your pc for other stuff and not have a unresponsive pc with ubot sucking all the juice from it.

However there are some people making money with ubot and they actual sell bots made in ubot,there are a lot of small jobs ubot is great at such as scraping.

With Aymen's http plugin you can also make some cool stuff and you do not need to use the horrible ubot browser that is crashing 100 times a day and only that is making your bot a lot more stable.

Hey Guys! Do you people realize what you have done ? :(  You have just shattered my dreams of making it big with Ubot...  :(

Hey, cheer up, dude.  There is tons of money to be made with ubot.  I've made more with this than anything else I've sold online.  You just need to think of something useful that will either help people make money or save them time (time=money) and then sell it.  Ubot really lowers the barriers of entry into this space.

Hi Jack,

I have to agree with ChrisDH,do NOT depend on ubot to make you money!!

A lot of new people actuale belive the bullshit in the ubot sales letter about making money with ubot.

To be honest i think less than 10% of all the people that bought ubot will earn their money back and even less earning good money with ubot.

We don't make any earnings claims, but we KNOW that our customers have sold incredibly useful products, and not just to other marketers. There is amazing opportunity for everyone to use UBot Studio for jobs big and small. 

JackCrow and sanjeev,

There's some really helpful information on our blog about selling bots made in UBot. We base our suggestions, and our software, on actual success stories as well as our own extensive IM background and knowledge. Simply put - UBot Studio isn't successful because it advertises the dream, it's successful because it can deliver. 

Check out these posts:

http://ubotstudio.com/blog/2013/08/18/the-secret-to-building-an-online-business/

http://ubotstudio.com/blog/2013/04/06/get-rich-slowly/

http://ubotstudio.com/blog/2013/03/24/3-ways-to-stay-strong-when-people-attack-you-or-your-work/

http://ubotstudio.com/blog/2013/03/10/the-remote-working-revolution-and-the-secret-that-no-one-will-tell-you/

http://ubotstudio.com/blog/2013/02/28/the-quickest-path-from-product-development-to-sales-or-how-to-successfully-survive-being-air-dropped-into-another-country-with-only-20-usd/

Hope this helps!