UBot Underground

[SELL] PLUGIN - Multi Command, Multi Function

I would REALY REALY like to buy this plugin, fantastic commands & functions which I could find a lot of use for in my software!

I can't buy this plugin because as I am still on an old version of UBot Studio due to this "feature" not working (http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/12481-dropdowns-still-not-working-properly-still-cant-update-to-newest-version/)!

:-( 

I hope this gets fixed soon!

This plugin package is a must have. It adds really useful functions to Ubot.

I just tried them all, following step by step the TJ's video and I just loved the outcome.

I really like the custom sound and the csv to html. I' m a design guy so adding css table design to load html is a must to make your bots look really nice. And the possibility to add sound is really good, knowing that most of the time bots are run reduced in the task bar. You can use the windows sound library or make your own messages like: "hey bud, your proxies suck" or "submission over"...

I already have tons of idea to use those plugins.

Thx TJ.

is there any way (in the future ) to get the html table to display in a html panel with real time updates I realise this may not be possible due to limitations with ubot?

is there any way (in the future ) to get the html table to display in a html panel with real time updates I realise this may not be possible due to limitations with ubot?

unfortunately not possible at the moment as the UI area would have to re-render the html.

Added 3-15-2013

-watermark with image

-re-size image

Watermarking with text allows for

-positioning top (left right center) middle (top right center) bottom (top right center) Custom (xy)

-choose font (all fonts pulled from pc now)

-font size

-font color

-transparency 0-255

Watermarking with image allows for

-positioning top (left right center) middle (top right center) bottom (top right center) Custom (xy)

Re-size Image

-width and height

Those that have previously purchased can download it from there same download link.

• 2 weeks later...

This bulk package plugin will be taken off the market very soon.  and split up to smaller plugins (priced lower)..

Save money and cash in on this package by purchasing before its split up..

All those that have and will be purchasing this plugin you will be receiving the additional commands and functions that I have been working on for the past week. 

Doubling the size of this package.  Details to follow soon.

Thank you TJ for putting this up for us.

All the commands / functions are just amazingly ease to use and provide a lot of features which previously cost me a lot of time and efforts to deploy.

I am really excited with the double up treat of new features... Great job!

Thanks TJ..

very useful package, I have a few projects in mind for some of these. And your list of extras yet to be released look pretty slick, especially this FREE UP MY MEMORY!! ;)

keep in mind its a matter of the size of the original image, and the size of your watermark your placing on there.

its using absolute position for the areas, and for instance the text watermark centering starts at the center mark and can run off the image if you dont put in proper line breaks for the text to stay on the image.

Found the issue and will address it before the update release.

Its that the current is resizing based on percentage, and aspect ratio.

So i will remove the aspect ratio, so that it will be literal in the re-size without regard to aspect ratios.

• Like 1

Great stuff think ive found all the new added ones have you got a list of what was added. Also when do you recommend running the memory clear function