UBot Underground

[SELL] UbotLocker Web: Web Based Licensing Solution That Prevents Decompiling And Cracking

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

UPDATE: Hello all, After many years I am stepping down from maintaining Ubotlocker. I will no longer be selling Ubotlocker, and will stop providing support. After consulting with both T

Meter I wanted to pass on a very big thank you for the licensing system! I can honestly say that your software has made me very profitable. I've written and distributed bots before but I was always fi

Attached is source code to License.dll, which handles entering of licenses and updates. You need Visual C# Express 2010 to edit and compile it, and ILMerge to merge the exe and DLL produced by compila

Posted Images

Hey guys,

I am about to spend the next 3-4 days in a swamp in Croatia with no internet access. All support requests and packages will be sent out when I get back.

-meter

• 2 weeks later...

hello meter,

when you back please ping me here or pm . I asked you i get norton antivirus and other bitdefender alerts on dll file ;) i will show you more and if we can fix or in future something please lets do it. i just want app to authenticate by antiviruses... so  my professional software i sell them they dnt doubt at installation time.

also we are going to see ubot 5 i hope that is entire new and easy to implmenet :D and wid lot features..

just ping me my friend. :)

newcoder

I just wanted to pop in here and give a testimonial for meter and his uBotLocker software.

Meter was very quick to update me on when to expect the software and when I received it

I was able to install it on my server in under 3 minutes. Not only that but a couple minutes

after that I had a fully protected bot that I tested on my local network and man I have to say

this is the simplest and BEST protection for the buck that I've seen.

If you distribute your ubots or are at all a little concerned about security of your intellectual 

property then you absolutely HANDS DOWN need this software! I too came from a software

cracking background and when I learned about meters product and that he too was a reverser

I was instantly SOLD because I know that the skills you learn as a cracker are absolutely critical

when it comes to creating any kind of anti cracking / reverse engineering software.

Meter is very quick to answer questions and his product is second to none. Every single person

in this community should pick up a copy regardless of their intentions to distribute their bots.

-Chris

• Like 1

I have a user that can't use his bot anymore and is getting messages that he can't reach licensing server. (He says he hasn't changed anything on his server, and I have no reason to not-believe him)

He was able to use the software a week ago untill yesterday.

I haven't changed anything in my settings, no updates and when I try to run it on windows 7 or 2008 I have no problems.

Have you seen anything like this before ?

^I'm afraid the above poster is correct. If he can't reach the server, and both of you are connected to the internet, for some reason one of your machines is blocking the other. He might want to check with his host provider for more details, or try pinging your machine from his server.

I think it's my hosting provider that's blocking IP's because now I have a second customer that's having this problem out of the blue and he can't reach the ip while most people just can reach it.

Anyone know if godaddy has a firewall in front of the websites? or any other hosting suggestion is also good.

I also want to give a quick review on this software. If you look through this thread you can see that I had bought the program a few months ago and I thought I've had enough time with it as well as with meter to give a decently thorough opinion. I would suggest this program to anyone looking to distribute their bots for any reason. Not only is it simple but it does exactly what it is designed for as well as comes backed by the best support for any program I have ever seen. I had a problem setting up the software on my hosting and meter was very thorough in going through the possible problems with me and eventually came up with a solution which was a great help. Since then I have had absolutely no problems and meter has always been available for suggestions. A solid buy for any ubotter.

Hi Meter.

I was wondering if something like this would be possible to add -for  a trial software system to work..?

In the ubotLocker control panel we could have an extra tab to issue trial licenses. - here we could issue a  fully functioning license with a time period set for expiry - 7days/14 days...

Inside the control panel we would need some way to  'disable' the license after the trial period is over.

trial license are open invite to hackers. Just offer a 30 day money back guarantee if your software's any good this wont be a issue.

I would think integrating different payment company's such as 2checkout would be of more benefit

trial license are open invite to hackers.

I was suggesting a fully functional  UbotLocker License which can then be disabled from the server side - so the license stops validating after a fixed amouint of time/days.

It should be as safe as getting hold of a UbotLocker protected Bot which has a license key missing..