UBot Underground

[SELL] UbotLocker Web: Web Based Licensing Solution That Prevents Decompiling And Cracking

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

UPDATE: Hello all, After many years I am stepping down from maintaining Ubotlocker. I will no longer be selling Ubotlocker, and will stop providing support. After consulting with both T

Meter I wanted to pass on a very big thank you for the licensing system! I can honestly say that your software has made me very profitable. I've written and distributed bots before but I was always fi

Attached is source code to License.dll, which handles entering of licenses and updates. You need Visual C# Express 2010 to edit and compile it, and ILMerge to merge the exe and DLL produced by compila

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

Question, what's the possibility of getting the licensing program re-compiled under framework 4.5 or 4.6x? It seems that it's under the 3.5 framework and it has caused me some issues.

Frank

Frank, Do you mean for license.dll yes it takes 2 min's. If someone posts the source code download meter shared a while a go i'll recompile it for you. Mine is heavily modified and I don't have the original.

It shouldn't cause compatibility issues thou it being in 3.5 there is nothing complex going on.

thanks

kev123

More so keeping all things on the same framework than not. I've had a few folks have troubles loading my software on server systems because, though it should work, want .net3.5 and it's silly to me to keep the licensing on one framework and the software on another.

It would be pretty helpful.

Frank

Just seen your request Frank.

It is very rare that someone has problems with the .NET 3.5 and in all cases it is their system fault. Like meter said for backwards compatibility and if you still use ubot 4 it is not reason to move to a bigger framework.

Also keep in mind that some people still use Windows XP and Vista which is known to not work without .net 3.5

Here's how you can do it yourself and changing the framework is just a few lines

Even if i recompile the license.dll in .net 4 your clients still need 3.5 for the locker.dll so i see no big movement unless meter move the entire licensing.

Thanks Macster, you just confirmed what I thought. Unfortunately though I've had more than a few vps loads under server 2012 that would NOT load 3.5 of the framework. Also, it's not as cut and dried as the video you posted. A .dll is generated that I'm not sure how to regenerate. I've got two files to put together, by the looks of it - ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll and WindowsFormsApplication21.exe to built the license.dll file.

Help?

Frank

Thanks Macster, you just confirmed what I thought. Unfortunately though I've had more than a few vps loads under server 2012 that would NOT load 3.5 of the framework. Also, it's not as cut and dried as the video you posted. A .dll is generated that I'm not sure how to regenerate. I've got two files to put together, by the looks of it - ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll and WindowsFormsApplication21.exe to built the license.dll file.

Help?

Frank

You need to use ILMerge to merge ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll and WindowsFormsApplication21.exe into the same file. Then rename the resulting file to 'license.bin'. Then replace license.bin in the 'Desktop' directory of your Ubotlocker package with the one you generated.

The following program has a nice UI for ILMerge which makes it easy to use:

http://www.ntcore.com/phoenix.php

-meter

• Like 1

An update for anyone who's interested. I totally recommend recompiling the license.dll components in .net 4.5. And also turn off the debugging in the compile.

You have to use ilmerge utility supplied by Microsoft but take the file, after you compile, WindowsFormsApplication21.exe and change it's name to WindowsFormsApplication21.dll.

Then run the command, ilmerge WindowsFormsApplication21.dll ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll /out:license.dll /target:dll /targetplatform:"v4,C:\Program Files (x86)\Reference Assemblies\Microsoft\Framework\.NETFramework\v4.5"

This will put this file and the sharziplib together as one file. Heck while you are at it, take the time to customize the licensing screens to your company. It helps make the file more unique to you and hey, looks more professional!

There doesn't seem to be any other components in Meter's install that requires .net 2 or 3.5.

Frank

• Like 2

glad you got it sorted Frank.

As frank said its pretty easy to brand but if you don't have the time one thing worth doing that takes 2 mins is add your icon so the license matches your app.

thanks

kev123

Guys is there any type of wordpress plugin that can give them their licensing details on a membership page? I've got the membership plugin and can give the plugin the license details.

Or is there another way?

Frank

• 2 weeks later...

I made one frank let me know on skype: emw-dgn

http://content.screencast.com/users/lowridertj/folders/Snagit/media/97bf7c3e-247e-47eb-b39e-bbc899a48734/09.01.2016-21.png

Hey TJ, Do you have other information about this plugin? Im interested.