UBot Underground

UBot Noob Here, Nice To Join You

Hey guys, I'm an experience online marketer with a background mainly in "whitehat" SEO and PPC and what they now call "Inbound Marketing."

I'm here to use UBot to automate and scale up a lot of our repetitive activities (as well as see where else it could take me).

Looking forward to getting deep into this software, it makes a tonne of sense and if it works as advertised is going to really revolutionize my processes for 2013. Also looking forward to contributing once I know enough to do so :)

Cheers! B)

Thanks guys, I'm working my way through the tuts, chomping at the bit to get started. One thing I've found curious in the "BlackHat" world is how quite a bit of the software can be used for non-spammy purposes but a lot of the marketing/users focuses on spammy stuff. UBot's a perfect example, it really just seems like it's automation software for pretty well anything but I mostly see it mentioned on BH forums.

How is this not all over the online marketing world when there are so many 'legit' applications for it as well? How do the video tutorials only have 100's of views? This software is seriously sick if it works as advertised, there are so many things that can be automated... How is this still kind of a secret?

:ph34r:

Hey guys, I'm an experience online marketer with a background mainly in "whitehat" SEO and PPC and what they now call "Inbound Marketing."

I'm here to use UBot to automate and scale up a lot of our repetitive activities (as well as see where else it could take me).

Looking forward to getting deep into this software, it makes a tonne of sense and if it works as advertised is going to really revolutionize my processes for 2013. Also looking forward to contributing once I know enough to do so :)

Cheers! B)

Welcome to the forum and Ubot Community

• 1 month later...
Thanks guys, I'm working my way through the tuts, chomping at the bit to get started. One thing I've found curious in the "BlackHat" world is how quite a bit of the software can be used for non-spammy purposes but a lot of the marketing/users focuses on spammy stuff. UBot's a perfect example, it really just seems like it's automation software for pretty well anything but I mostly see it mentioned on BH forums.

How is this not all over the online marketing world when there are so many 'legit' applications for it as well? How do the video tutorials only have 100's of views? This software is seriously sick if it works as advertised, there are so many things that can be automated... How is this still kind of a secret?

:ph34r:

Welcome BuddyGreen!

I suppose one reason why ubot is still kind of a secret is because many people on BHW are looking for a quick way to make $, while Ubot takes time and some dedication to learn -especially if you want to develop a bot to sell.