UBot Underground

I think the only way round it is to install something like Virtualbox which is free and install windows into a virtual machine.

I have a few people using that for my bots an they seem happy.

• Like 1

I use parallels to run windows on my mac. I hate parallels though - it slowed my machine down so much - pretty annoying.

Interesting side note - there is an automator built into mac. I haven't used it but you can schedule and create and run tasks. pretty neat.

I can't imagine the problems you would run into running UBot on a mac... there are tons of bugs just running it in windows... multiply that 100x for running a Windows based Awesomium app on a mac... sounds like the stuff Stephen King horror stories are made of! :lol:

Im offering some really fast VPS boxes, and cheap at that..

http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/11798-want-to-run-your-bots-software-247-read-more/

PM me let me know what specs you would be looking for and a quote..

Yeah I run Ubot on a VPS as well, which I should of just done in the first place instead of getting parallels for my mac. Runs wicked on the VPS, better than on my Mac. Man I hate parallels.

Macs are great maybe you just need a new one... I just upgraded to a new one 2.9ghz i7 dual core, I run parallels 8 and everything is great! Woop!

30$ for a 1 GB RAM VPS thats double what i'm paying

I'm only paying $35 for a 2GB with unlimited inbound and outbound connection...

Very interested in your services though TJ, I will be checking them out soon.