UBot Underground

Buy http://learnubot.com/ ?

UPDATE: Johns okay. The site will be back up shortly.

Guys I would like to propose a request. On John's site there is a PayPal button. If there is some way that you could post a Tip or Donation it would be most appreciated. John is in a VERY tough situation right now and I do not want to go into it here. I just hope you all realize that John (like several of us) donate a lot to this great community of botters. We have all benefited from his tips, code, suggestions and videos and he ask for nothing in return.

I am hoping that we can help give him with a positive push to get him through this tough time. Not everyone can help and we understand that but even the smallest of Tips will be most appreciated.

Thanks Everyone!

I tired and got the following message...

PayPal does not currently support Donation Payments from buyers in JP. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Assholes...

John is the most helpful member on this forum, bar none and most of what I know (about ubot) comes from his dedication and devotion to ubot... I sure hope he is fine...

:mellow:

I know I've read some of his posts that were helpful to me and watched some of his videos as well before I bought Ubot so I sent a few bucks - good enough reason to bump this thread :D

And every little bit helps of course so even if you don't know him (I don't) if his posts have helped you or saved you any time at all then it's worth helping him out.

I wish I had a way for you to a2mateit.

Hopefully, we can keep this bumped up so people won't forget. For me I am waiting on payday.

The great part is that his website is back up and everyone that learns from his videos can still continue.

Thanks again for the participation in this HUGE favor for me. I know John appreciates it.