UBot Underground

It depends on exactly where you want to upload the image to... if it is a WordPress blog you would log into WordPress and upload the image from inside, if it another site of yours you could log in to cpanel or ftp and upload, if it is Facebook you would click the upload button... it is different for every scenario... :blink:

• 3 months later...

I just DO NOT see why are they not LISTENING.

%80 of sites use flash UPLOADS and that keeps increasing every day. If it doesn't get solved UBot will be history as a file upload is a key element that we MUST use is not an optional command.

I was testing and looks like this might work for that site

change file field(<type="file">, "C:\\Users\\Public\\Pictures\\Sample Pictures\\Desert.jpg")

change the path to the picture

• Like 1
Do you think this will help you?

I wrote an simple program to upload image file some time ago. It only upload one file at a time.

http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/11007-picture-file-upload-with-pop-up-window/

I have been using this for quite some time.

I know they have added in the new features, but haven't got a chance to test them out fully.  While testing in beta I struggled with them, and there's no reason to re-write my old bots that are already working.

Thanks again Sktan7

I have been using this for quite some time.

I know they have added in the new features, but haven't got a chance to test them out fully.  While testing in beta I struggled with them, and there's no reason to re-write my old bots that are already working.

Thanks again Sktan7

a2mateit, you mean Ubot already have this function working?  Could you give me more info pls?  Thanks

The new features that I am referring to are the Windows Commands.

It allows you to select the pop-up window, type in the file name, and click the upload button.

http://i.imgur.com/LBmaB.jpg

However, I was never able to get it fully working when I was beta testing the new features.

Hench why I have been using sktan7's workaround.  No point in re-coding my bots to use the new Windows Commands.

Hope that clears it up.

Justin

yes is a work around but not a work around that you can use on bots that you want to sell as you can't just take over the users mouse like that. It will mess things up if they have you bot running on the background.