UBot Underground

Just purchased - Where to start?

Hi Guys,

I have just purchased uBot and so far i am liking how it looks. This is what i want to be able to do and just wondering if you guys can give me some tips. Once completed this is what i want the bot to do

1) A user opens the script

2) Enters some details: username, email, password etc (in text field boxes)

3) Use those details to register to different sites (the registration part looks pretty simple using the built in features such as twitter)

4) Post to the websites etc. ( I will then need someway of logging in to them all, posting updates and logging out)

Any help is appreciated

I would reccomend watching the videos, as well searching on ubot for videos, and here in the forum under tips and tricks, help section and searching the forum.

when you reach a road block after that ask for help here, and someone will gladly answer you back.

This way you learn a bit, and start the process

Man, the thing that helped me the most was downloading bots that people put in the forum for examples to help other people. I downloaded them, ran them on my own machine and it helped me understand various functions and methods. I still refer back to older example bots to see how they achieved something in order to create the same or similar affect on my own bots.

And don't be shy about asking specific questions. There are people here who help you no matter how silly you think your question is.

I would just like some more info on the stages i have said so far, finding it quiet tricky as of now and i can't see the solution in the tutorials i have been watching.

I have seen a way of creating a CSV and using the data within it to import the data of username, password, email, first name, last name. but i want it so when a user opens the program they are prompted for them to enter it. once they have entered it, it will define it as a variable for the software to run through all of the websites provided

help please guys, any links to tutorials to help is much appreciated also