UBot Underground

Any ubot bots selling for big dollars?

Just curious are there any ubot complied bots that are raking in mega dollars? I'm sure there are and I'd like to check them out, if you guys know of any..

I don't think there is. The most successful bots are likely used privately to solve problems and save a lot of money. There are a few WSO that use ubot but nothing really big.

Some have done well selling coding services but in the end it is similar to minimum wage.

I've had a lot of success with my latest bot and I haven't gone public yet, just a limited release for beta thus far. Its done a bit over 5 figures in 3 weeks of beta. Projections are looking that it should make a bit over six figures in the first year. This is based on market research and presales. I'm not sure if that's considered mega bucks but its good income to me. I actually posted a thread showing an early version of it showing off some cool UI HTML panel tricks.

Well I sell an UBot made software for $497 not sure if that is considered big dollars.

Hey the bot looks pretty cool. May I ask how sales are going? Ive had a few ideas for high price bots but wasn't sure how they'd end up selling.

Hey the bot looks pretty cool. May I ask how sales are going? Ive had a few ideas for high price bots but wasn't sure how they'd end up selling.

Well I launched on march and I have sold over 300+ copies already so you do the math.

Its going to look even better shortly!!!

Yes that is right! ALCHEMIST is working on a new UI for this bot because I made several updates and I will revamp my sales across all platforms here in a few weeks.

I have sold my latest ubot software for about 3 months and did just over 35k I did about 600 sales!

How ya do this then wen i check your site with alexa (http://www.alexa.com...inkedinbot.com#) where is the trafic? also the yt video has not 600 visits yet

Where you offer your software ? Sorry dont wanna blame u but im very intrested what methodes allows u to sell that high

• 2 weeks later...

storyteller

sorry thats what i thing

i develop software for a long long time and to sell software its a hard biz

and Bots anyway because the marked are full with notworking bots and people lost trust in botsoftware

storyteller

sorry thats what i thing

i develop software for a long long time and to sell software its a hard biz

and Bots anyway because the marked are full with notworking bots and people lost trust in botsoftware

Not to be disrespectful, but why so negative??

Ubot is beautiful for automating your own vision. Your own business can be automated and save you alot of money and make you alot of money. If you want to learn a programming language then college is the right course of action. If you want to learn to make your own vision come true, then Ubot can help you automate.

Don't get me wrong, I have stuggled with Ubot like the rest. But I have gotten very good at using it through trial and error. When I ran into a problem, I asked for help, and I received it. Asking for help, and receiving help is what makes this place so great.

has absolute nothing to do with disrespectful

more with...bring it to the point

if someone sells bots for 500 bucks and 500 pieces in 50 days, thats okay

but since i do my biz, i never ever was telling someone how many pieces i was selling

how big my sales figures and so on.....

so sorry that i dont belive storys like that because

normal u should beware silence about your biz

Also see here http://www.ubotstudi...ars/#entry58771

waiting for answer...as long i dont got it is a storyteller