UBot Underground

Check Out Some Cool Things You Can Do WIth The UI HTML PANEL

Can you show us how to make a script on AutoIT to open the UI html Window?

I have being looking at it for 2 days and this AutoIT thing is just way over my head, I am sure all of us UBOt users will really appreciate if you show us how to accomplish this.

Thanks,

P0s3id0n

It took a few hours to figure out. You need 1 line of code to tell Autoit to select the window of your bot. Then a line of code that clicks the tools menu through coordinates that are in relation to the bot window. That way no matter what computer its on it will still be the same coordinates. Then a line of code to push the down button and a line of code to click enter. Thats how to click the 1st item in the tools menu. After that you can just add down button pushes for the subsequent menu items.

I have also been messing around with AutoIT the last couple of days, and I must say that it is way more difficult than ubot.

Yea its a pain but it really ends up just being a few lines of code.

How are you storing and loading all of the information? Are you doing it through javascript or through UI button called to ubot scripts?

Which information are you referring to?

man I'm speechless! thanks VentureOnline!very very inspiring

Glad I could inspire a few folks!

I found a free html editor that lets you add color to your ubot html posts. I recently used it to add instructions in my bot I used Black, Red, and Yellow it helps draw attention to things. Look at pagebreeze...It worked great for me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow, really awesome looking ui panel. That inspired me to do something for commercial purposes and create something amazing. Unfortunately my design skills are really awful. Fortunately with things like odesk it doesn't matter.

Could we make this the official "awesome ui html panel" thread? Anyone else care to show screenshots or videos of what they managed to accomplish with the ui?

• 1 month later...