UBot Underground

Is a scheduler possible?

Hmmmmm...

I have a scheduler in my Source Code batch. In the 3rd batch installment.

Really. Can you point me in the direction of that source code. Ive been building a scheduler and it makes my brain crazy.

I just did this in Windows 7 and it was easy (just search in the start menu for "task scheduler", but is there a way for it to actually click play in the .exe? Or do I need to locate the actual script and have it run that?

Ubotbuddy has a perfect solution to this in his latest source codes.

The source codes are perfect for beginners but also for advanced users.

I love the latest source codes and the new commenting system ubotbuddy is using in the latest pack is at great help to read what the script is actual doing.

The pack is really a steal when you see all the mini bots it contains,it has saved me many hours.

I'm not a programmer at all, so I'm not sure what I would be able to do with the source code. Knowing me I would buy it and do absolutely nothing with it. Is there any other way?

Then I hope you don't have UBot Studio. Because if you do then the bots you are creating contains source code (that's the .ubot extension). Don't let that freak you out.

I mean, by that logic you should never use any software because there's always a source code. But yeah, it sounds like your solution might work. This is something I need for my day job, so I'm waiting for my budget to get approved and then I will sign up.