UBot Underground

Opening A New Window

Hey Guys

I find that on many websites Ubot seems to have a problem with launching the page in the new window

Does anyone else have this issue with certain websites

I have come across this few times in my travels and have just moved on or used imacro, my mistake this time, i jumped the gun, when i was getting an example, I noticed it's not just a window opening in full it's also looks to be a widget that willnt execute

addmefast.c*m/free_points/faceboo*_likes.html

Thanks

Edited by Jarrod
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I hope it gets fixed soon, I cant sell the bots if they don't work properly, it shits me to tears when it doesn't work and I have to go back to using imacros

Every day more and more sites use ajax, shockwave, widgets ect. and uBot has problems with those sites. I think they should work on getting uBot to work properly on any kind of site or the tool will eventualy die. Look at squidoo for example is almost imposible to create an account there and those who succeded had to do miracles whe it should be as easy as draging 3 simple fields and one submit button.

I got a great bot on hold right now that can literaly make money for people with a push of a button just because uBot is not capable of changing a shockwave file field. So I am stuck because there is no work around for this.