Custombotsolutions.com

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 3237 posts
  • Total Memory:More Than 9Gb
  • Framework:v4.5+, unsure
  • License:Developer Edition

Posted 30 March 2020 - 05:31 PM

doesn't show anything for the button you were referring to?

Place inside a

and

Code block maybe?

Sorry. I  missed to put the url. Here it is https://developer.pa.../docs/checkout/

#62 LoWrIdErTJ - BotGuru

LoWrIdErTJ - BotGuru

Botguru.net

• Moderators
  • 4843 posts
  • LocationMichigan
  • Total Memory:8Gb

Posted 30 March 2020 - 09:28 PM

Sorry. I  missed to put the url. Here it is https://developer.pa.../docs/checkout/

They use Webhooks. You will need to register webhooks in your PayPal app and setup a listener for those hooks accordingly

to hit the paypal ipn file.

They dont have a notify option to set in smart paypal buttons, instead they use webhooks, so you need to setup a webhook to send the data to the paypal ipn file.

#63 Kreatus (Ubot Ninja)

Kreatus (Ubot Ninja)

Custombotsolutions.com

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 3237 posts

Posted 30 March 2020 - 09:43 PM

They use Webhooks. You will need to register webhooks in your PayPal app and setup a listener for those hooks accordingly

to hit the paypal ipn file.

They dont have a notify option to set in smart paypal buttons, instead they use webhooks, so you need to setup a webhook to send the data to the paypal ipn file.

Thanks man. Im going to purchase this soon after I set up my website.

#64 LoWrIdErTJ - BotGuru

LoWrIdErTJ - BotGuru

Botguru.net

• Moderators
  • 4843 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 30 March 2020 - 09:49 PM

Thanks man. Im going to purchase this soon after I set up my website.

No problem and if there is any issues let me know and if needed can setup a custom ipn file for it.

#65 Kreatus (Ubot Ninja)

Kreatus (Ubot Ninja)

Custombotsolutions.com

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 3237 posts

Posted 30 March 2020 - 10:05 PM

No problem and if there is any issues let me know and if needed can setup a custom ipn file for it.

I will let you know once Im on that part.. I am thinking to just use jvzoo because the button needs subscriptions and also for marketing purposes.

If you have any suggestions let me know.

#66 LoWrIdErTJ - BotGuru

LoWrIdErTJ - BotGuru

Botguru.net

• Moderators
  • 4843 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 30 March 2020 - 10:13 PM

I would personally suggest using WarriorPlus over using JvZoo

But to each their own, and Both Warriorplus and JvZoo ipn files are included and work for subscriptions and 1 time purchases as well as selling bundles.

As for paypal smart buttons, if you do go that route let me know and I will have you drop 1 line of php code into a php file for you to set as the web hook url to that file, and do a test purchase so I can see the variables sent to the file and be able to build it out for you if it differs from the normal paypal variables sent.

#67 Kreatus (Ubot Ninja)

Kreatus (Ubot Ninja)

Custombotsolutions.com

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 3237 posts

Posted 30 March 2020 - 10:35 PM

I would personally suggest using WarriorPlus over using JvZoo

But to each their own, and Both Warriorplus and JvZoo ipn files are included and work for subscriptions and 1 time purchases as well as selling bundles.

As for paypal smart buttons, if you do go that route let me know and I will have you drop 1 line of php code into a php file for you to set as the web hook url to that file, and do a test purchase so I can see the variables sent to the file and be able to build it out for you if it differs from the normal paypal variables sent.

Thanks man. Im not going to sell bundles. Do you think Its better to use just the paypal buttons? Or warrior+ have more to offer?

#68 LoWrIdErTJ - BotGuru

LoWrIdErTJ - BotGuru

Botguru.net

• Moderators
  • 4843 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 30 March 2020 - 11:55 PM

Well if you plan to do launches or want affiliates I would say warriorplus as everything's built in for you. Makes it easier.

#69 Kreatus (Ubot Ninja)

Kreatus (Ubot Ninja)

Custombotsolutions.com

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 3237 posts

Posted 31 March 2020 - 01:47 AM

Well if you plan to do launches or want affiliates I would say warriorplus as everything's built in for you. Makes it easier.

Thanks. I will try warrior+.

#70 cob007

cob007

Advanced Member

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 330 posts
  • Total Memory:2Gb
  • Framework:v3.5

Posted 02 April 2020 - 09:25 PM

these were some features requested in past on meters original thread, see if any of these make sense to implement or already implemented

1.  Ability to offer 2 licenses - one with lifetime updates and one that runs by subscription. Option to turn off updates for specific usuers. I can turn off all updates for that user. This way they can still use the software they just don’t get the updates.

2. Create projects where updates for a license gets disabled automatically when a subscription expires. The license is automatically revoked when the subscription is renewed.

3. If someone’s subscription runs out when they launch the bot it tells them,”license disabled please renew subscription” bonus if we can add a link to subscribe as well.

4. If someone signs up to my software membership site and I want him to download and run all the bots with one account license, so I or the system won’t have to create different licenses( one for each bot) for the same A/C holder ( single person). ---- i know your bundles feature does this but it does it offer same license for all but i dont think this is mandttory but im just posting for previously asked queries

5. Allows for  2 checkout IPN

6. On the dialog that comes up there’s a new version, it would be cool if there was a way to have a third button that was something like “update notes” and if they click on it ,it will leave the current dialog open but pop open another window that is a simple text dialog to show notes that could be included as a file with the update.zip file that way, the user can see the things that have been done on the update.

#71 LoWrIdErTJ - BotGuru

LoWrIdErTJ - BotGuru

Botguru.net

• Moderators
  • 4843 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 03 April 2020 - 12:41 PM

these were some features requested in past on meters original thread, see if any of these make sense to implement or already implemented

1.  Ability to offer 2 licenses - one with lifetime updates and one that runs by subscription. Option to turn off updates for specific usuers. I can turn off all updates for that user. This way they can still use the software they just don’t get the updates.

Can already do this just by the payment option you setup for the end user.

2. Create projects where updates for a license gets disabled automatically when a subscription expires. The license is automatically revoked when the subscription is renewed.

Can already do this just set it up on project to disable license or disable updates when a payment is failed

3. If someone’s subscription runs out when they launch the bot it tells them,”license disabled please renew subscription” bonus if we can add a link to subscribe as well.

Already possible with your disabled email that can be setup for a project when a license is disabled for missed payment

4. If someone signs up to my software membership site and I want him to download and run all the bots with one account license, so I or the system won’t have to create different licenses( one for each bot) for the same A/C holder ( single person). ---- i know your bundles feature does this but it does it offer same license for all but i dont think this is mandttory but im just posting for previously asked queries

Same license key in each software is a bit  frawned upon, and why I dont do it that way in the license system, horrible way of tracking so it issues separate key per product

5. Allows for  2 checkout IPN

Integromat option will allow you to repost the data to another ipn file if you like 
And you can have up to 2 integromat options fired from the system on purchase and 1 for when its disabled

6. On the dialog that comes up there’s a new version, it would be cool if there was a way to have a third button that was something like “update notes” and if they click on it ,it will leave the current dialog open but pop open another window that is a simple text dialog to show notes that could be included as a file with the update.zip file that way, the user can see the things that have been done on the update.

Possible in my custom package to have a customized license popup built for specific needs or wants
http://network.ubots...-users-details/

If not that one you can get a completely customized one built by me, just have to contact me with details of what you want and discuss the pricing.

#72 cob007

cob007

Advanced Member

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 04 April 2020 - 11:01 AM

thanks, also im not sure if this is possible but i thought i will ask.

Let us say someone purchases 3 day trial, and now they get rebilled and there were lot of features restricted in 3 day trial, so now they we have compiled the full version of software, on the automatic rebill, that full version needs to get emailed with a new license key is that possible

because otherwise we have to send it manually a new version

#73 LoWrIdErTJ - BotGuru

LoWrIdErTJ - BotGuru

Botguru.net

• Moderators
  • 4843 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 04 April 2020 - 03:52 PM

In your software to restrict features you need to check if the license is trail or not to the system.  Only way to restrict it and keep same key and product.

That then gets released when payment is made otherwise trial ends.

I will have an API sooner or later that allows you to check things about a license for the system otherwise you have to build the checks yourself for now.

#74 cob007

cob007

Advanced Member

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 05 April 2020 - 12:10 AM

yes i  have 2 compiled seperate bots, one is a trial one with restricted features and one is a fully working version

person purchases trial version and then ater 3 days if he is rebilled and now a seperate bot needs to be sent to him manually at this point.

if he does not get rebilled he keeps the one with limited version like freemium version

#75 LoWrIdErTJ - BotGuru

LoWrIdErTJ - BotGuru

Botguru.net

• Moderators
  • 4843 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 05 April 2020 - 11:24 AM

Really need to be able to link into the license system for checking if its trial or not payment or not being sent to convert the trial to paid access.

I will see how i can simplify this process.

#76 Kreatus (Ubot Ninja)

Kreatus (Ubot Ninja)

Custombotsolutions.com

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 3237 posts

Posted 12 April 2020 - 08:37 PM

Hey Man, I got a question on the wp plugin. I added a license manually. Is that suppose to also create user on my wordpress site?

I checked it and it didnt create a user account on wp..

#77 LoWrIdErTJ - BotGuru

LoWrIdErTJ - BotGuru

Botguru.net

• Moderators
  • 4843 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 12 April 2020 - 09:29 PM

1 plugin allows you to add db I fo for live se system to use short code in your wordpress to display there priducts.

The other plugin is to make a wp account.
You place it in the wordpress root, then add the url to the file in the site settings of the locker system.

#78 Kreatus (Ubot Ninja)

Kreatus (Ubot Ninja)

Custombotsolutions.com

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 3237 posts

Posted 12 April 2020 - 10:14 PM

1 plugin allows you to add db I fo for live se system to use short code in your wordpress to display there priducts.

The other plugin is to make a wp account.
You place it in the wordpress root, then add the url to the file in the site settings of the locker system.

I added the plugin to my wp and setup the db. Shortcode worked.

I added also the root file on the root folder of my website then added the url to the locker settings but it's not generating users on my wp when I added new license manually.

#79 LoWrIdErTJ - BotGuru

LoWrIdErTJ - BotGuru

Botguru.net

• Moderators
  • 4843 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 13 April 2020 - 11:50 AM

Will take a look im running on latest wordpress and its working correctly.

it wont run when adding license manually.  its fired on ipn hit to create a license through sale.

I will see about adding it to the manual add license 

#80 LoWrIdErTJ - BotGuru

LoWrIdErTJ - BotGuru

Botguru.net

• Moderators
  • 4843 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 13 April 2020 - 06:25 PM

Update #22

Overwrite the following files

config_ext.php    // version number udpated

DoAddProject.php  // some issues when adding new project

Update.php  // no need to run just updating db entries

Install.php   // no need to run just updating db entries

DoEditLicense.php //disable sending of emails when editing licenses for now

DoChangeAccount.php  // change password personal account to working from old system

Account.php // minor updates

DoChangeGateways.php // was not storing information correctly for some gateways

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ubotlocker, licensing, license, protect, botguru, tjgaushas, tj gaushas

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users