UBot Underground

[Sell] - Ubot Comminication Plugin - Browser Control (Pro) Use Chrome / Ff Etc - Run Code On / Control External Bots, Web Server Control (Pro) + More

Just wanted to chime in and give my review of the plugin thus far.

This really does open quite a few doors for remote controlling software from servers, or installs.

Just a small example I went ahead and created a twitter account creator.  That I could have placed up on a server that would run and return the accounts created for me to csv file

Check this quick video below

http://screencast.com/t/N0oqLvbodFw

As you can see this is fantastic.

You could even with the server side aspects, or php files included interact with your web server directly and really make things even more robust.

This is a HUGE advantage for software and bots.

Excellent plugin.  I would have easily paid double or more for this plugin after the things I have already done with it and more I plan to do now that I have the options available.

Thank you TJ :) Glad you are enjoying it.

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

>>Quick Update<<   A Team of 3 advanced Ubot Developers have taken over the project. We purchased the source code and full rights to it. We are now analyzing the source code and looking t

The first 5 tutorial videos are available (FREE)   http://www.bot-factory.com/downloads/communication-plugin-tutorials I cover a lot of the basics first. But we will move into more complex things as w

Version 2.9.7.2 Fixed: HTTP proxy authentication with Chrome   Update is now available on JVZOO It was allot of work to release this update and also would like to thank everyone for there patience an

Posted Images

Hmmn. Havent done that yet.

What are the steps to do that?

Depends on the router you're using... but likely it will have a web interface on ip 192.168.0.1 or 10.0.0.1 - you need to login, find port forwarding and forward the port to your servers local ip address

• Like 1

In general listening from a vps/server is easy because the network topology is designed different as the situation at home, in most cases you just need to allow the port  in the firewall. Whereas at home you are also required to forward a port from your router to the desired machine.

If your trying to start a listening server from your own machine you will need to forward your port to the machine, otherwise your router does not know where to send the data to. For the other issue you could try to use 0.0.0.0. The ip adres 0.0.0.0 tells the server to listen to all ip adresses assigned to the machine, so you could basically see it as a wildcard for all ip adresses.

In general listening from a vps/server is easy because the network topology is designed different as the situation at home, in most cases you just need to allow the port  in the firewall. Whereas at home you are also required to forward a port from your router to the desired machine.

If your trying to start a listening server from your own machine you will need to forward your port to the machine, otherwise your router does not know where to send the data to. For the other issue you could try to use 0.0.0.0. The ip adres 0.0.0.0 tells the server to listen to all ip adresses assigned to the machine, so you could basically see it as a wildcard for all ip adresses.

Can you create a quick video tutorial on this?

It would be better if you include a command that does this automatically..

My goal is to distribute bots to my customers that will connect to my server bot.

These extra steps will require more support time to my users.

Port forwarding cannot be done automaticly im affraid, i would have to know all router settings plus all of the router passwords to be able to do it.
However if you stick to a client server design then there is no need for the client to listen on any port, it just requests the server for anything to be done and get's a reponse back from the server. This way you would only have to setup a server one time on your vps and let the clients contact the server.

But let's do the teamview session tomorrow as we agreed and i will help you with all your problems so you can quickly get to work on your project.

Can you create a quick video tutorial on this?

It would be better if you include a command that does this automatically..

My goal is to distribute bots to my customers that will connect to my server bot.

These extra steps will require more support time to my users.

i think its not possible to open ports with just a command. I wish i am wrong.

Edit: diskwizz was faster

• Like 1

i think its not possible to open ports with just a command. I wish i am wrong.

Edit: diskwizz was faster

I'm sorry i do appreciate the effort thought.

On the other side it's good you cannot automate port forwarding imagin how easy it would be for mallware and viruses to spread that way!

Port forwarding is only necessary on the receiving side. So on your server. 

There is no need to configure port forwarding if you sent something from within your client bot.

Dan

So today i wanna show a little sneak peak of what's comming in the new Communication Plugin update. We have added the functionality to communicate with browsers. Yes browsers! Modern browsers have the ability to receive commands what it should do internaly by another process. So we thought, we did make a communication plugin, so... why not even make it more awesome then it already is by introducing the ability to directly communicate with installed browsers! I know, we are excited aswell.

We thought we need to keep it simple and understandable. So it's not to steep to learn and people can get started right away. All Browser commands/functions are included from "change attribute" to "$url" the whole Ubot browser ABC.

All browser are isolated, wich means that they all operate seperate from each other and don't know they excist just as your used in Ubot.

The only thing we did a little bit different is that the new command "Browser Communication Container" starts the browser at the beginning of the command and closes it when all child commands/nodes are done running. In the image below it would start firefox, navigate to bing.com and then it would close the browser when all child commands/nodes have finished.

http://i.imgur.com/TjLsBSS.png?1

As an extra i added a video showing the code in action at the bottom of this page.
I hope you guy's like the upcoming update and maybe have a few suggestions, feedback is always welcome!

http://screencast.com/t/SVkoGXUeFvNp

Edited by diskwizz

So today i wanna show a little sneak peak of what's comming in the new Communication Plugin update. We have added the functionality to communicate with browsers. Yes browsers! Modern browsers have the ability to receive commands what it should do internaly by another process. So we thought, we did make a communication plugin, so... why not even make it more awesome then it already is by introducing the ability to directly communicate with installed browsers! I know, we are excited aswell.

We thought we need to keep it simple and understandable. So it's not to steep to learn and people can get started right away. All Browser commands/functions are included from "change attribute" to "$url" the whole Ubot browser ABC.

All browser are isolated, wich means that they all operate seperate from each other and don't know they excist just as your used in Ubot.

The only thing we did a little bit different is that the new command "Browser Communication Container" starts the browser at the beginning of the command and closes it when all child commands/nodes are done running. In the image below it would start firefox, navigate to bing.com and then it would close the browser when all child commands/nodes have finished.

As an extra i added a video showing the code in action at the bottom of this page.

I hope you guy's like the upcoming update and maybe have a few suggestions, feedback is always welcome!

http://screencast.com/t/fY6uLhlNh

Wow! That's an excellent feature!

Do you think you can add a command to return the source code of the browser to a variable?

Wow! That's a great feature!

Do you think you can add a command to return the source code of the browser to a variable?

That is already included! You can also start the browser minimized to taskbar and use all other browser options Ubot has.

http://i.imgur.com/MjFjkfP.png?1

Edited by diskwizz

most of this is definetly above my pay grade but i purchased it any way, because it seems to me with this new upgrade we can do little things like actualy surf the net automaticly and not be identified by the ausomes browser,

does anyone have any plans on starting a user group to help us rookies get up to speed on this?

most of this is definetly above my pay grade but i purchased it any way, because it seems to me with this new upgrade we can do little things like actualy surf the net automaticly and not be identified by the ausomes browser,

does anyone have any plans on starting a user group to help us rookies get up to speed on this?

It's still using the built in browser of ubot. 

Dan

Hi Dan,

Nope the new update you can control external browser(s).

Ok we still have to use awesomium for the UI and internal browser, we can not get around that as its built in ubot.... but with the update once we release it you will be able to control other browsers.

but with the update once we release it you will be able to control other browsers.

So just to be clear, does this mean that we can open an external browser(outside of ubot) and be able to click, scrape etc. from that browser the same as we can with the browser inside ubot?

Hi Dan,

Nope the new update you can control external browser(s).

Ok we still have to use awesomium for the UI and internal browser, we can not get around that as its built in ubot.... but with the update once we release it you will be able to control other browsers.

Nice. But the update is not available yet right? So for now it's ubot browser only. And after the update then we have the option to use an external browser as well?

Do you know when the update might be available?

Dan

Looks cool, but what is the benefit of this? Any use cases?

Are we able to use it to scrape data from within the external browser?

What command can we use to control the external browser?

Looks cool, but what is the benefit of this? Any use cases?

Are we able to use it to scrape data from within the external browser?

What command can we use to control the external browser?

The benefits are more choices, no more memory leaks, no more browser crashes and you can actually use different user agents then chrome user agents. The issue now is if i use a firefox user agent i could test if it's fake by looking if firefox only javascript executes in the browser, many people already have seen sites that can detect awesomium browsers. Now you can actually use the correct browser and it's impossible to detect and prevent the actions we do in the bot, since we are actually using firefox. I hope this makes sense.

We launch in the beginning with Firefox, Chrome, Safari.

Later we will add more browsers to be used.

We don't have any user group planned, but we do have great examples to get you going and your always free to ask for help trough our ticket system.

So just to be clear, does this mean that we can open an external browser(outside of ubot) and be able to click, scrape etc. from that browser the same as we can with the browser inside ubot?

Correct!

so, does this me we can do the following?

• Scrape from chrome/firefox etc...
  • Control the browser using UBOT commands?

Yes you can scrape and do all the other things you would do in ubot. You would have to use our commands, we did implement all available ubot commands to go with the update. So it won't only be a easy to step into but the names and parameters of the commands also match. You can run javascript in the browser, proxies, (dis)allow css, (dis)allow javascript and all other options.

Please check this video below, i think it would be more clear to see it in action.