UBot Underground

[Sell] - Ubot Comminication Plugin - Browser Control (Pro) Use Chrome / Ff Etc - Run Code On / Control External Bots, Web Server Control (Pro) + More

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

>>Quick Update<<   A Team of 3 advanced Ubot Developers have taken over the project. We purchased the source code and full rights to it. We are now analyzing the source code and looking t

The first 5 tutorial videos are available (FREE)   http://www.bot-factory.com/downloads/communication-plugin-tutorials I cover a lot of the basics first. But we will move into more complex things as w

Version 2.9.7.2 Fixed: HTTP proxy authentication with Chrome   Update is now available on JVZOO It was allot of work to release this update and also would like to thank everyone for there patience an

Posted Images

Once I get over the learning Curve of running this on my home network of 5 laptops and 3 external drivers, im scared of the promotional ideas I could dream up

So guy's a small update on the work we have been doing. Below is a screenshot you will see a process list of the 4th browser we implemented today PhantomJS. This is a headless browser, a headless browser is a browser that doesn't have a GUI(a visible window). To make a long story short. It uses less resources like ram and cpu, wich translate into more threads that can be spawned.

The other great thing will be that this browser will be embedded into the dll. So there will be no dependencies and your bots can be easily sold to customers without the need of making sure he has the correct tools installed. This will increase the plugin dll with 5mb but we feel that won't be a deal breaker in this day and age. So check out the screenshot below and see how well it runs.

PhantomJS is already widely known in the automation community and a tested tool, i wanted you guy's also to be able to use this tool and harness it's great power. But don't forget with great power comes great responsibility.

http://i.imgur.com/g9J6Boo.png

Edited by diskwizz
  • Like 1

So guy's a small update on the work we have been doing. Below is a screenshot you will see a process list of the 4th browser we implemented today PhantomJS. This is a headless browser, a headless browser is a browser that doesn't have a GUI(a visible window). To make a long story short. It uses less resources like ram and cpu, wich translate into more threads that can be spawned.

The other great thing will be that this browser will be embedded into the dll. So there will be no dependencies and your bots can be easily sold to customers without the need of making sure he has the correct tools installed. This will increase the plugin dll with 5mb but we feel that won't be a deal breaker in this day and age. So check out the screenshot below and see how well it runs.

PhantomJS is already widely known in the automation community and a tested tool, i wanted you guy's also to be able to use this tool and harness it's great power. But don't forget with great power comes great responsibility.

http://i.imgur.com/g9J6Boo.png

awesome mate, when do you think this will all be ready?

Thanks everyone, i been away for a few days... nice to see DiskWizz making you smile...  and what a lovely thread to come back to ... it's exciting stuff isn't it..

And Kreatus, your right.. our aim was to take ubot plugins to a new level ;)

Amazing stuff !

Just purchased Pro, when will the update with this in drop ?

And, the support site doesn't seem to be sending password forgot emails..

Thanks for purchasing :)

We are just doing final testing on the new features, it won't be long :)  

Also if you pm me your email for the support site and also the password you want to use and i will get it set for you.

Holy crap. Why even use ANYTHING ELSE? This is perfect. A hidden browser. LOVE THIS!

When can I get my hands on this! :D

It's certainly slick ;)

It's not long away :)

The last pieces of code will be put in place today and then we can start the beta testing. After a period of 2-3 day's of testing and making sure everything works as it should then we are able to release this plugin to the public. I hope your guy's not getting to impatient but we are getting close!

So if you have some time left this weekend and want to play with it then send me a pm and maybe you can be part of the beta test.

So guy's it has been very quite the past few day's in this thread, that is mainly because we where busy in the beta Skype room.
We have today finished implementing all functionality for controlling the other browsers, we have tested it trough and removed any kinks out of the project.

Update will go live tomorrow, anyone who has bought the plugin will be able to download the update.

Here are two screenshots of the commands and functions from the new update.

http://i.imgur.com/HiXmZhJ.png?1
http://i.imgur.com/5QuHflX.png?1

didn't got time to fully test all features yet but i must say that i'm quite impressed o far :) please add me to the skype beta group: web.ing

Added you although the beta will be over today.

So guy's the build is ready only problem is Bliss who has access to JVZOO to update the file isn't here, won't be here also today. So if you did buy a copy then just send me a pm with your payment id and i will give you the download link.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

• Like 1

first simple question,

how do you keep the browser open long enough to work with it?

opened firefox and chrome and they both closed in a couple seconds.

wil you be producing any how to vids?

Here is a small code example that shows you the basic of using the new functions.

plugin command("Communication.dll", "CBrowser Container", "Firefox", "", "") {
    plugin command("Communication.dll", "CBrowser Navigate", "https://www.bing.com")
    plugin command("Communication.dll", "CBrowser Type Text", "<name=\"q\">", "My first external browser search")
    plugin command("Communication.dll", "CBrowser Click", "<name=\"go\">")
    wait(5)
}

plugin command("Communication.dll", "CBrowser Container", "Firefox", "", "") {

plugin command("Communication.dll", "CBrowser Navigate", "https://www.bing.com")

plugin command("Communication.dll", "CBrowser Type Text", "<name=\"q\">", "My first external browser search")

plugin command("Communication.dll", "CBrowser Click", "<name=\"go\">")

wait(5)

}

the above i understand

my question is

? the browser is not ment to remain open?

No at the end of the CBrowser Container it closes the browser.

It's this way designed for multi-threading.

Can you add a command with an option to keep the browser open? If not I guess we would have to add a loop while to keep it open.

Can you add a command with an option to keep the browser open? If not I guess we would have to add a loop while to keep it open.

Just put an alert at the end. And while that alert box is open, the browser stays open as well. 

And it's not like with the ubot browser. This browser can be accessed and used.

Dan

• Like 1