UBot Underground

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://77thcloud.com/uibuilderpro/salesthread/salesheader.png           NOTICE:   This UI Builder is no longer being sold as   I have released a much better ui builder.   You can check it out here:  

New update, feature added.   I have added the first of two types of dynamic dropdowns to the builder.   With the one that I have just added you can add up to 4 dropdowns in a "group". Dropdown two's o

Just uploaded a major update, here's whats new:   1) Completely new "tabs" which is a major improvement for creating tabbed ui's. Tabs are also draggable so you can now align them either horizontally

Posted Images

Daryll,

Your Talented & Clever!

If I purchased this a week ago and since you've added the CSS & JQuery will I need to pay for an upgrade?

No you do not need to pay for an upgrade if you purchased before I updated the thread.

I did send an email with a download link and license details for the new version(to the paypal email used at purchase) to everyone who purchased before the update, but if you did not receive it please pm me with your purchase details.

Darryl.

so busy at min not had chance to play with the new looks awesome, one quick question will the older version still function as I  have a few customers bots I still need to keep running and looking at the videos I don't think you would be able to convert?

so busy at min not had chance to play with the new looks awesome, one quick question will the older version still function as I  have a few customers bots I still need to keep running and looking at the videos I don't think you would be able to convert?

Yes the old version will still work separate from the new version, and no, you cannot convert a ui made with the old version to open in the new one. Hope that makes sense.

Darryl.

I'm using your free code generator for now and I love it pretty much.

I think I'm going to get your pro builder soon, but I'd like to know if you can set background images too, or is it only gradient colors?

I'm using your free code generator for now and I love it pretty much.

I think I'm going to get your pro builder soon, but I'd like to know if you can set background images too, or is it only gradient colors?

it can do both either or, and overlays as well

------------------------------

Any update on the tabs update Darryl?

Hi zdot, yeh like Twitter Dominator said, either or.

Sorry about the delay with the tabs but I had a problem with the save/open file elements not working when added to the tabs. Took me ages to work out why but I'm pretty sure I know how to get everything working ok now.

I don't think I'll be able to get the update out before the weekend though, I don't get a lot of time to work on it after I get home from work, but should have it out on the weekend some-time.

Cheers.

To those of you who have purchased in the last few days, I have just sent you an email(to paypal email used at purchase) with the download link and license details for the css/jquery version.

If for some reason you do not receive the email please pm me.

Price will be going up a bit once I get the sales thread updated for the new version, but anyone who purchases before I get it updated will get the new version at no extra cost.

Cheers

Darryl.

Wish I had of bought this literally 3 days ago when I had intended on it but was having errors with my Paypal. Looks like a great product hope to find something similiar

Ran into some unexpected problems with the tabs but have finally got them added now.

Screenshot: post-223-0-94191000-1365910606_thumb.png  Tabs are completely customizable

Video on creating tabs here:  http://screencast.com/t/NU90tOK5

Video adding ui's to tabs:  http://screencast.com/t/Cbi83VbVMv

Would love to know what you guys think of the tabs feature.

Also added a 'custom text' option to the left panel of the builder and an option to set width for those wanting to use an image for the background.

Cheers.

• Like 1

It looks fantastic with the new tabs Darryl,good job!!

Thanks beatngu, good to hear you like it. Had a couple of problems getting it working right but am pretty happy with how it turned out

I just bought your UI Builder Pro and I am trying to install it, but for some odd reason the Browse (browse for another installation directory) is grayed out so I can't select any other spot than what you have predefined (whatever that is). This is probably not a good thing for me since the %programfiles% directory in the country where I live is not the same as for US installations of Windows, which will cause Windows to start behave strangely.

Any ideas? Any fix?

By the way: Is this a similar licensing model as for UBot Studio, that is, am I allowed to have it installed on two PCs although not using them concurrently (so that it can follow the UBot Studio installations) ?

I just bought your UI Builder Pro and I am trying to install it, but for some odd reason the Browse (browse for another installation directory) is grayed out so I can't select any other spot than what you have predefined (whatever that is). This is probably not a good thing for me since the %programfiles% directory in the country where I live is not the same as for US installations of Windows, which will cause Windows to start behave strangely.

Any ideas? Any fix?

By the way: Is this a similar licensing model as for UBot Studio, that is, am I allowed to have it installed on two PCs although not using them concurrently (so that it can follow the UBot Studio installations) ?

Hi Anonym, it installs in the C: folder and needs to be there for it to find the files it uses. Will pm you.

Darryl  i never got sent the tab update can you send it to me please

thanks

Hi Twitter Dominator, it should have updated when you ran the program, sending pm.

OMG, those tabs are awesome.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdrzey04G21qjoecd.gif

Thanks luis, nice to hear you like them, cheers.

Just updated the builder with 2 new features.

The first is an option when adding a text box to make it a password field.

Screenshot:  post-223-0-84830800-1366441641_thumb.png

The second gives you the option to store the css, js and image files in the bot itself, so it is no longer necessary to upload those files to your server.

IMPORTANT: Please read the 'changelog' in the top left corner next time you run the program. There is a download link there and you will probably need to download and re-install the program again from that link to ensure that everything works correctly.

Let me know if you have any problems.

Darryl.

• Like 1

New feature added.

Added the option to disable buttons and other elements on button click.

Elements that can be disabled:

buttons
textbox

blocktext

checkbox(regular)

save file

open file

Unfortunately I could not get the switch checkbox or dropdown to disable.

It's really easy to use the disable feature, all that you need to do is select 'disable' when adding the element and the builder will do the rest.

Whether you are storing the files in the bot or on your server, all code from the builder is now pasted directly into 'code view' of the bot, not the ui html panel.

The reason for this is because the builder now automatically creates the define commands that have been set for all buttons that have been added to the ui. And any button that has been set to disable will automatically have the code to 'enable' the elements again included in its define command, which you can place where-ever its required.

Watch the video to see how it works: http://screencast.com/t/WPFwz01Vf

Let me know if you find any problems.

• Like 1

New feature added.

Added the option to disable buttons and other elements on button click.

Elements that can be disabled:

buttons

textbox

blocktext

checkbox(regular)

save file

open file

Unfortunately I could not get the switch checkbox or dropdown to disable.

It's really easy to use the disable feature, all that you need to do is select 'disable' when adding the element and the builder will do the rest.

Whether you are storing the files in the bot or on your server, all code from the builder is now pasted directly into 'code view' of the bot, not the ui html panel.

The reason for this is because the builder now automatically creates the define commands that have been set for all buttons that have been added to the ui. And any button that has been set to disable will automatically have the code to 'enable' the elements again included in its define command, which you can place where-ever its required.

Watch the video to see how it works: http://screencast.com/t/WPFwz01Vf

Let me know if you find any problems.

Nice update Darryl , thx so much for this new feature :)

Added option in left panel to add a 'Field Set'. See example: post-223-0-80755000-1367234752_thumb.png

IMPORTANT!

The Field Set MUST be added BEFORE any elements that will be contained inside of it, else the elements will not work in your bot.

Darryl.

Added option in left panel to add a 'Field Set'. See example: http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/public/style_images/master/attachicon.giffieldset.PNG

IMPORTANT!

The Field Set MUST be added BEFORE any elements that will be contained inside of it, else the elements will not work in your bot.

Darryl.

WOW Darryl , i'm speechless !

i've suggested 3 things so far and all got added in this awesome software !

BRAVO :D

I bought this a month ago and I think it's really cool. I have not use this yet because I am building my bots.  I was wondering if I have most of my UI elements done should I go and start playing with this or should I just wait until my bot is done?

I'm just trying to avoid more work.

Again, awesome work Darryl. This seriously has come a long way sines the first build and even that was sweet....

Thanks Chris, I appreciate your comments and yeh, it has changed quite a bit from the first version

WOW Darryl , i'm speechless !

i've suggested 3 things so far and all got added in this awesome software !

BRAVO :D

They were 3 good suggestions, thanks Aymen

I bought this a month ago and I think it's really cool. I have not use this yet because I am building my bots.  I was wondering if I have most of my UI elements done should I go and start playing with this or should I just wait until my bot is done?

I'm just trying to avoid more work.

I don't really have any more updates planned at this stage if thats what you mean. Can't rule anything out though, cheers.

No Bro, Not talking about your updates.

When is the best time to make the UI panel During creation, or after bot is done?

I'm sure the best answer is after my bot is done. Just wondering if it's easy to update the UI.