UBot Underground

UBot FTP Buddy - Upload files from within UBot!!! - RESERVE YOUR COPY NOW!

Hi All,

Have you ever needed to upload a file to a website? If so then UBot FTP Buddy is for you.

We all know we can download files using UBot studio but up until now we have never been able to upload a file. From now on that has changed. UBot FTP Buddy is a small add-on which will expand UBot Studio’s functionality in many ways.

The potential of what you can do now you are able to upload files to any website which you have an FTP account on from within your bots is enormous.

No more are you limited to just manipulating websites using UBot bots, now you can produce web pages if you wanted to (on the fly) using UBot to write the html / php (as a text file) and then upload them with ease using a simple command from within UBot Studio using the UBot FTP Buddy addon.

Maybe you do not have direct access to mysql databases or similar but now with UBot FTP buddy you have the next best thing! Store your configuration files online, no more worrying that the client may delete the file that your software writes. Perhaps you may want to use UBot FTP Buddy to create a bespoke backup bot.. It’s endless the things we can think of to use it for!

Each copy of UBot FTP Buddy is registered to the purchaser using a unique key. A single license for UBot FTP Buddy will allow you to use UBot FTP Buddy for your own use or distribute it with software you have written with UBot Studio, any other distributions is prohibited unless prior written permission is granted by us.

So Why wait? If you want to reserve your copy now then head on over to UBot Addons and fill in the form for updates. As soon as we release UBot FTP Buddy we will email you so you can reserve your copy at the speacial offer launch price of $27

The price will be going up soon after launch so make sure you reserve your copy now!

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Jane

Hi All,

Have you ever needed to upload a file to a website? If so then UBot FTP Buddy is for you.

We all know we can download files using UBot studio but up until now we have never been able to upload a file. From now on that has changed. UBot FTP Buddy is a small add-on which will expand UBot Studio’s functionality in many ways.

The potential of what you can do now you are able to upload files to any website which you have an FTP account on is enormous.

No more are you limited to just manipulating websites using UBot, now you can produce them if you wanted to (on the fly) using UBot to write the html / php (as a text file) and then upload them with ease using a simple command from within UBot Studio using the UBot FTP Buddy addon.

Maybe you do not have direct access to mysql databases or similar but now with UBot FTP buddy you have the next best thing! Store your configuration files online, no more worrying that the client may delete the file that your software writes. Perhaps you may want to use UBot FTP Buddy to create a bespoke backup bot.. It’s endless the things we can think of to use it for!

Each copy of UBot FTP Buddy is registered to the purchaser using a unique key. A single license for UBot FTP Buddy will allow you to use UBot FTP Buddy for your own use or distribute it with software you have written with UBot Studio, any other distributions is prohibited unless prior written permission is granted by us.

So Why wait? If you want to reserve your copy now then head on over to Ubot Addons and fill in the form for updates. As soon as we release UBot FTP Buddy we will email you so you can reserve your copy at the speacial offer launch price of $27

The price will be going up soon after launch so make sure you reserve your copy now!

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Jane

any videos would like to see this

Pftg4

Hi

It's not really something you can take a video of, there is no gui as such.

I will try to get a video together over the weekend of it being used.

You simply pass the details (website,username,password and filename) via a command in ubot to the UBot FTP Buddy addon and thats it. It get's called when you use the command.

Hope that explains a little for you.

Regards

Jane

I didn't know that UBot supported addons how does this work?

Via the shell command in ubot.

We give full instructions on how to use it in your bots. It is so easy.

there"s no link in your sign or post

Sorry.

In the banner at the bottom, and in the post it gives my site where you can signup to my mailing list and i will be emailing everyone in a few days when it out.

You can find the sign up box on our ubot addons site (right hand side of page) sign up here

PS don't worry we wont pass your email on to anyone.

Regards

Jane

there"s no link in your sign or post

Sorry i just double checked, the link was in the post but it was not displaying so i have changed it. working now.

• 7 months later...
  • 8 months later...

This thread is over a year old, the website Jane is linking to still sports the blogentry from March 2012 according to which the add on should become available in the next few days. Clearly this add on did not materialize. But the task remains the same, uploading a file to a website (actually, I'd be happy to be able to use WP functionality and upload a pic).

Is there a best practice on how to handle this?