UBot Underground

Just tried it and this will become very helpful in coding repetitive task. However I only find how to add a script to the existing source. Is adding a new source not available yet or am I missing something?

Thanks

Hi,

Check the following information http://ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/8812-where-is-the-botsource-update/

Hope this information helps you.

I already got the latest update. Just asking if there's an option where to add new source..

Botsource will have the ability to accept new code from members in the near future. Right now you cannot.

John

I hope when "library" support is added (and hopefully, this is not the extent of libraries as I want my private ones) it can be done in a similar fashion.

I like the grouped functionality and encapsulation.

• 2 weeks later...

Is the bot source also available in the Standard Version?

And when my update subscribe expire and the sites in botsource have change their forms.

Can I still can use it? or I need subscribe new update,get the newest version?

they update like the rest of the bot software would so you would need the same update service to get updates to the botsource, in distribution of the updated Software.

Actually they can update botsource without an update to Ubot, as per Eddie.

Its great but Yes I can see it talking to the server.. Thats why its so slow..!!

Yes it may do so in final compiled form, I hope they don't go this route.

I am more looking forward to private libraries and I will make and support my own functions.