UBot Underground

Captcha not showing up.

I am making an account creator bot. It is all done and working fine except that captchas arnt showing up! This is when im using proxies, sometimes it works but generally it dosnt.

At first i thought google was blocking the ip's. So i ran firefox through a proxy and the captcha worked flawlessly several times. Im assuming this is a ubot problem.

Does anyone know what could be going on here? Using proxies is a must so i cant lose that option.

Note to eddie: I have found sometimes with catchas that proxies can stop them from showing up on pages for some reason. and disabling proxys will allow the captcha to show.

Now when using private never before used proxys I cant see how they would have blocked the proxy already. therefore I think it is an internal issue.

I cant see how they would have blocked the proxy already

Depends some sites are starting to use IP lists to ban users, so your private proxy may be new to you but is really secondhand so to speak, as some one has used it before and got it banned.

You could check sites like http://whatismyipaddress.com/blacklist-check but are their lists complete? no i don't think so, If you think about it there is probably good money to be made helping people block it. Also do these people understand you are not just blocking one user when you deny a ip address?

Zap my IPs are strictly new to my datacenter that I have been hosting with for 10 years and have owned the ip range since then on the box.

Sometimes works and other times wont work. All the while I can use the same ip proxys in another program all day long no problems.

It's possible if you're using proxy credentials with a private proxy and the captcha is loaded from an https site that it might not load, since there is an issue with https sites and private proxies with user/pass credentials. Other than that I can't think of anything related to UBot that could cause problems.

I have verified this issue repeatedly.

It cannot be as simple as google blocking the IP.

This is VERY frustrating as I am no longer in "motion".

My tests:

Ubot using a proxy internally results in google "temporarily banning the ip", no recaptcha available to solve.

Run firefox or internet explorer through THE SAME proxy and it works fine, captchas appear every time, google does not temporarily block the ip.

Im also having issues with my bots crashing, most notabily after clearing cookies which is another hair pulling event when dealing with accounts as there is no way around it.

I should also note that I verified ubot browswer, firefox and IE were all runing through the same IP using whatismyip.com.

Something is getting leaked somewhere.