UBot Underground

Your thoughts about WordPress Blog Network Manager Software?

Hi Fellows,

I am in process of putting together a Wordpress Blog Network Manager Software that I currently use myself for managing my big network of Wordpress sites.

Currently, the software is capable of doing the following:

Add Sites;

Create Blogs(at WPMU Sites)(Ready soon..);

Sites Grouping (Ready soon..)

Post to Sites immediately or schedule or even randomly drip feed;

Create WordPress Pages;

Change Blog(s) Passwords;

Change Permalinks to Search Engine Optimization-friendly;

Add Links to blogroll;

Install Blogroll Widget;

Install Ads Widget;

Empty Blogroll;

Enable Comments for Unregistered Users;

Disable Comments for Unregistered Users;

Install Essential Plugins Set(Most commonly used) ;

Install Popular/Random Themes (Ready soon..);

Change Theme (Ready soon..);

Update WordPress to latest Version;

Update Plugins (Ready soon..);

and still adding more features. . . . Looking for your valuable suggestions.

Do you have a few WordPress site that you regularly manage or add new sites to blog network? What else do you do with your sites?

I am looking for suggestion to even improve the software, my future plans are to add capabilities for it to create link wheels.

If you own and operate WP blogs on a regular basis, what else do you do that the my software doesn't current do?

As soon as I am done with the development I shall offer discounts for Forum Members.

I also need BETA TESTERS soon. If you want to test the software don't be shy to reply to this thread or PM me to be a part of the Beta Testing team.

Your suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Thanks for taking the time to read this thread.

Regards,

Praney Behl

• Like 2

Security Plugin installion / enabling it's features ( I had 5 wp hacked recently) Wp secure is the one I use it's free and I enable 13'of it's features.

There is also a plugin that can change admin login name inside wp.

These are Are a few features in my wp bot and recommend same for you.

Security Plugin installion / enabling it's features ( I had 5 wp hacked recently) Wp secure is the one I use it's free and I enable 13'of it's features.

There is also a plugin that can change admin login name inside wp.

These are Are a few features in my wp bot and recommend same for you.

Thanks for the reply but the security plugin is already included.

What about creating users in the WP sites that can bypass the Commenting restrictions. In essence you could cross-Spam your sites that are not in the network.

What about creating users in the WP sites that can bypass the Commenting restrictions. In essence you could cross-Spam your sites that are not in the network.

Great suggestion Buddy, I thought of this before but then couldn't think of anything useful, but it can surely be into my todo list.

Yeah, me and a friend were working on a network like yours. We were going to sell different levels of membership where the members would submit their non-blog websites and then our system would spam our network in a very controlled manner. The goal was to also generate some additional traffic from specially design dialogs withing the commenting structure.

But economic situations had to be dealt with. So it pretty much died.

Yeah, me and a friend were working on a network like yours. We were going to sell different levels of membership where the members would submit their non-blog websites and then our system would spam our network in a very controlled manner. The goal was to also generate some additional traffic from specially design dialogs withing the commenting structure.

But economic situations had to be dealt with. So it pretty much died.

I hear ya Buddy,

Great minds have beautifully innovative ideas and some lack in implementation like many of us. I have been working with and on this bot for a while and have been quite successful with a almost all of its functions and features. I am quite happy with what its capable of doing. But I am not yet happy with its speed. So I am working on converting it to a multi-headed(multi-threaded) beast, although it might take a little time till I get the speeded version out yet.

Well from my tests in v4 I am sure there will be some drastic improvements for WP people.

Is there something difficult you are seeing with WP in terms of using v3? If so let me know so I can play some.

Many wp sites use the same plugins over and over again. The overhead of having duplicate files for every domain can really be a drain on resources. Is it possible to install and maintain one instance of each of the plugins, and wp itself for that matter, while allowing distinct plugin & wp settings for each unique site?

Dutch

Many wp sites use the same plugins over and over again. The overhead of having duplicate files for every domain can really be a drain on resources. Is it possible to install and maintain one instance of each of the plugins, and wp itself for that matter, while allowing distinct plugin & wp settings for each unique site?

Dutch

If I understood you correctly, say If I have 1000 sites added to my Worpress Network Manager, and I only need to install or manage plugins or some sort of above mentioned process, I would select those 2 sites from the interface as I play the bot and the bot will only work with those 2 or the selected sites and perform the operation.

If I have gone far from your point please clarify your point. Would there be any added features that you might want to see?

Praney

I have got suggestions for support tO manage generic WP widgets and their positions. Would this be something that you would like too? If I get enough interests, I shall start working on it.

Praney

Does this bot make full custom wordpress sites for you with a few clicks of a button & all you have to do is add the content article posts? And does it have a user interface where you can control all this? I bought the magic blog creater last week but I don't think it's what I want. All I was looking for was a simple bot that made the wordpress blog designs for you so that it left you were you just had to log in to the wordpress admin an add content articles & adsense code etc

Yes that is exactly right. This will be very helpful for people with a fair few WP sites.

Currently I am working on getting rid of some bugs.

Stay tuned for updates.

Praney

• 2 months later...

Guys,

Just wanted to update on the development. I have just put a pause on the development until Ubot 4 is ready for coding, I would be bring out the beauty of this beast in Ubot 4. Its gonna be a shocker.

I have coded lot of new modules for this but due to limitation of Ubot 3.5 with page search and a few named in my other posts, I will wait till Ubot 4.

Guys,

Just wanted to update on the development. I have just put a pause on the development until Ubot 4 is ready for coding, I would be bring out the beauty of this beast in Ubot 4. Its gonna be a shocker.

I have coded lot of new modules for this but due to limitation of Ubot 3.5 with page search and a few named in my other posts, I will wait till Ubot 4.

Contact me when I get back next week or when you are working on this. I can give you lots of feedback when you need it. I am a wp ninja and do a lot with this stuff.