UBot Underground

hidden/background process

Hello,

i want to know if i could hide the running process in background, or at least display an image to cover the running process.. so the REAL Process would be invisible in user perspective..

is it possible ?

Right now I am able to accomplish this by using a hybrid approach. What that means is I created a third party app to facilitate this functionality. But I am hopeful for Ubot 4.

Praney

opps crawling back under my specified rock. i guess i should read an entire thread before posting. lol..

LOL!

Well there are a few open source tools that I use alongside with Ubot that can help in such a functionality such as Autoit, and Autohotkey. Little apps codes can be found on their forum which complement well with your Ubot bots and can be run using the shell command. Just my .2c.

Cheers!

Praney

Guest leahDyou

Right now I am able to accomplish this by using a hybrid approach. What that means is I created a third party app to facilitate this functionality. But I am hopeful for Ubot 4.

Praney

Sir, I would really appreciate if you tell me what is the name of your third party app. Thank you very much.

Sir, I would really appreciate if you tell me what is the name of your third party app. Thank you very much.

Currently using AutoIT, but as mentioned above, there are many other apps that can facilitate this.

have you seen the keyword bot :

http://www.ubotstudio.com/download-bot.aspx?download=keyword+bot&a=729

if you run it.. the process can't be seen... how he did that ?

I think that bot use socket compartment and regex to scrape proxies.