UBot Underground

How to recognize antispam captcha?

Guest pr0n1x

So it has a reCaptcha and a question?

Well for the reCaptcha part you know what to do.

For the other one i would make a loop that refresh for instance 1000 times, and scrape all the questions and find the answers yourself manually.

Then fix that "captcha" with IF/ELSE.

If question = What animal says "meow".

Then you let the bot enter: cat

And so on...

• Like 3

To expand on this (great idea Enigma!) I would place all questions and answers in a csv file (2 columns) and use the if/contains statement where you can choose the answer by row number (equivalent to the questions row number)...make sense? Sounds like a needed video tutorial to me! lol

John

The good news is I ran 1500 cycles to scrape the questions, and this particular site only has 14:

What animal barks...
If it's the middle of winter and minus 20 degrees outside it is very very what...
How many eggs are normally in a carton...
When it's raining outside people use a what...(hint, it's bad luck to open inside)
What country is Ontario in...
Sometimes, after it rains you'll see an arc in the sky that has many colours, what is it called...
Fourteen minus 10 plus three and then add 1 is what...
What is two plus 3 minus four...
What is three minus 1 and then add two...
At night, staring upwards you see lots of tiny little lights in the sky, what are they called...
Hockey is a popular sport in Canada and is played on ice, what type of footwear do people use...
The cold war involved two countries, the United States and what other country...
If it's night time and you turn off the only light in the room it gets very what...
What animal makes the noise that sounds like meow...

I am going to scrape several others to see how they turn out.

John

So it has a reCaptcha and a question?

Well for the reCaptcha part you know what to do.

For the other one i would make a loop that refresh for instance 1000 times, and scrape all the questions and find the answers yourself manually.

Then fix that "captcha" with IF/ELSE.

If question = What animal says "meow".

Then you let the bot enter: cat

And so on...

Glorious mate.

Xcellent John!

I did this same thing a while back and forgot to share it. In my case I only found 5 variations.

I believe this same technique will work on sites where label names change dynamically. Once a pattern is found then BAM! we have a way to choose by attribute with wildcards.

+1 btw

I have one created that can have multiple answers...it solves them at 100% accuracy, so I am going to do a short video on it so everyone else can see hpow simple it can be to get around these (The whole thing took no more than 20 minutes).

John

I just went over this in a bot I was messing with today actually. For Aardvark top sites and used the list provided here with "IF" statements to insert the proper response.

Only problem is that without having a huge list of the questions most use or scraping then searching for answer to make it fully automated is the real task

I just went over this in a bot I was messing with today actually. For Aardvark top sites and used the list provided here with "IF" statements to insert the proper response.

Only problem is that without having a huge list of the questions most use or scraping then searching for answer to make it fully automated is the real task

TJ, do you need to scrape the list of questions? I have yet to find a site that uses a lot of questions. If you need help with it let me know.

John

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

hi, i guess you already know what to do as stated earlier, but i have done the very same thing for another bot of mine. (the problem wiht mine was that i was trying to generalize it for around 30 sites, so i cant loop 1500 cycles for each), i have gone about it in a very complex way though, but i find it more foolproof

post-263-0-83243300-1330361722_thumb.png

if u notice in the picture, what happens is that the variable gets set to the regex (in my case, it would be set to anything that has the word 'question' in it, in most cases this would be 'random question', u could customize it for *NOSPAM* or something, etc)

then i add to a list in the following sequence

random question,c_filed5,what is the fifth chatacter of the word PAULIONG

(as you see, i scrape the variable, the id of the textbox and then finally the div that explains what to be done).

then using position 0 from this list, i fillup the textbox that has the id between the commas (use regex again) and $prompt the user with the div that i scraped.

makes sense?