UBot Underground

I am not sure if a lot of you guys are already aware of this trick, but I felt to post it here as may be a lot of you are still not aware of it.

Here is the trick:

Lets say your gmail id is : YourGmailID@gmail.com

now any mail sent to following will go in your inbox.

You.r.g.m.ailid@gmail.com (you can use as much DOTS as you wish to and at any location within this id before @ sign)

YourGmailID+321@gmail.com (any number can be used between + and @)

Means your one Gmail account acts as millions of gmail accounts.

People creating account on twitter, FB or any other forum can register using these ids and verification email will hit one gmail inbox.

• Like 3

excellent - I did know about using gmail.com and googlemail.com which i thought was great - but now with all the dots and + - never need another email address again -

Well that pretty much eliminates the sms problem! +1

Which SMS problem do you mean?

The Gmail SMS Verification?

I don't see why this trick is eliminating that.

Or i must have misunderstood something (note that i'm not a native English speaker :D )

Well it eliminates it because you don't have to create a new Gmail account.

So in that case you're right John. ;)

If i read it correct you can use variations of your own email to signup multiple accounts on other websites with the same email account.

Am i correct?

But isn't this just stupid?

I mean this means that all accounts that starts with john.doe@gmail.com john.doe99334@gmail.com, etc.etc.etc. will send it all to john.doe@gmail.com.

So if your email is midnight75@gmail.com but someone else already registered midnight@gmail.com then your emails getting send to his account.

Makes no sense.

Which SMS problem do you mean?

The Gmail SMS Verification?

I don't see why this trick is eliminating that.

Or i must have misunderstood something (note that i'm not a native English speaker :D )

Well it eliminates it because you don't have to create a new Gmail account.

So in that case you're right John. ;)

If i read it correct you can use variations of your own email to signup multiple accounts on other websites with the same email account.

Am i correct?

But isn't this just stupid?

I mean this means that all accounts that starts with john.doe@gmail.com john.doe99334@gmail.com, etc.etc.etc. will send it all to john.doe@gmail.com.

So if your email is midnight75@gmail.com but someone else already registered midnight@gmail.com then your emails getting send to his account.

Makes no sense.

If I understand this correctly you need to append the chars along with "." or "+" which would eliminate the possibility of having your mail sent to someone else's address...I don't know.

John

So the trick is to choose your own question?

Or am i missing something here? :blink:

Have not personally tested it myself as of yet. But there was so much discussion on it i did a simple google search and came up with plenty of results how to bypass the gmail sms verification.

Also while viewing that video in youtube there are others in there as well. probably better made as well.

Just look around a bit there and google bypass gmail sms verification

many results..

TJ