UBot Underground

** BOT BUYING / SELLING GUIDELINES **

Bot Buying / Selling Guidelines

1. Buyers must mark their topic title starting with [bUY], for example:
[bUY] Need AOL Verification Bot.

2. Once a buyer has agreed a specification, timescale and a price* with a seller**, the topic's status must be changed to [iN PROGRESS], for example:
[iN PROGRESS] Need AOL Verification Bot.
This post must include the username of the seller.***

3. Once the bot has been completed, the topic's status must be changed to [COMPLETE], for example:
[COMPLETE] Need AOL Verification Bot.
The buyer and seller may also leave feedback for each other, so future buyers and sellers can check their feedback ratings.

4. If you do not like the product being sold does not give you the right to bash the poster in there thread.  You will be warned then temp suspended from the forum or removed completely.

* If it's a large bot, which may include a staged release, then part payments should be made at each stage.
** Bot protection is the responsbility of the seller.
*** This will prevent the buyer from trying to get lower prices from other sellers. If the buyer tries to contact another seller while a bot is 'in progress', and admin become aware of this, the buyer will face a lifetime ban.

• Like 6

Having seen an earlier post about buyer and seller problems, I think one thing that we seem to be missing on the 'Bots - Buy, Borrow, Steal' forum are buying/selling guidelines - after all prevention is better than a cure. ;)

Whilst, I like the idea of an NDA and escrow, they are likely to require legal eagles, so I have created a simple initial 'Bot Buying / Selling Guidelines' (which could be pinned at the top of this forum):

1. Buyers must mark their topic title starting with [bUY], for example "[bUY] Need AOL Verification Bot".

2. Once a buyer has agreed a specification, timescale and a price* with a seller**, the topic's status must be changed to [iN PROGRESS], for example "[iN PROGRESS] Need AOL Verification Bot". This post must include the username of the seller.***

3. Once the bot has been completed, the topic's status must be changed to [COMPLETE], for example "[COMPLETE] Need AOL Verification Bot". The buyer and seller may also leave feedback for each other, so future buyers and sellers can check their feedback ratings.

* If it's a large bot, which may include a staged release, then part payments should be made at each stage.

*** This will prevent the buyer from trying to get lower prices from other sellers. If the buyer tries to contact another seller while a bot is 'in progress', and admin become aware of this, the buyer will face a lifetime ban.

Feedback welcome. :)

You beat me to it. Pinning this.

• 8 months later...

Happy new year Avata B)

What does it do with the topic?

To the OP you may add this on the "Buying Guidelines" Buyers should indicate the price range of their budget for the bot they're looking for. So bidders/botters will have an idea if they wanna take the job or not.

• 4 months later...

1. Buyers must mark their topic title starting with [bUY], for example:

[bUY] Need AOL Verification Bot.

2. Once a buyer has agreed a specification, timescale and a price* with a seller**, the topic's status must be changed to [iN PROGRESS], for example:

[iN PROGRESS] Need AOL Verification Bot.

This post must include the username of the seller.***

3. Once the bot has been completed, the topic's status must be changed to [COMPLETE], for example:

[COMPLETE] Need AOL Verification Bot.

The buyer and seller may also leave feedback for each other, so future buyers and sellers can check their feedback ratings.

Hi -

Are we talking about executable or the script (code) delivered to the buyer?

Thanks

• 1 month later...

i want buy 1k bot for my site increase traffic.......if you have this kind of bot pm me plz

Please follow the guidelines above and start a new thread for this. Thank you.

John

• 11 months later...