UBot Underground

[Buy] Super Auto Blogger

I've just finished writing Super Auto Blogger with Ubot. The compiled bot is being sold at www.66th.net.

I am also willing to sell the ubot source either for personal use or for commercial development purposes. PM me if you are interested.

Andy

• 3 weeks later...

I'd consider buyin today if you had a video demo of the software. Looks badass though. I may buy just to have it in my arsenal. I'm too lazy to make my own uBot scripts lol

Any chance of source for early adopters so we can add to it if we want?

I'd consider buyin today if you had a video demo of the software. Looks badass though. I may buy just to have it in my arsenal. I'm too lazy to make my own uBot scripts lol

Any chance of source for early adopters so we can add to it if we want?

The source is available at a price! PM for details.

I'll be doing a video demo for it soon.

Thanks to everyone for the comments. It's getting great feedback from those who have bought it.

Andy

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

tessmac - would help if your AOL account didn't bounce my replies because they are coming from a non-white listed domain!

abs - Yes as soon as final release is out which should be in next couple of weeks.

Andy

• 2 months later...

Super Auto Blogger Version 3.3 released (http://www.superautoblogger.com). Now has support for youtube video posts. Many improvements made. Existing customers get free upgrade and have been emailed but some of the emails I sent bounced back. If you have purchased and not had the upgrade email then let me know and I'll send you download instructions.

Also am looking for more testimonials for the product that I can put on the site. All testimonials used will include a link back to your own site or blog.

Andy

• 4 weeks later...