UBot Underground

What Payment Gateway You Use For Selling Bots?

no paypal is fine for selling.

so are the affiliate sites.

however associating yourself with questionable practices or violating terms of service or acceptable use policys will get the accounts limited and or banned.

alternatives

clickbank

stripe

there is no perfect solution.

1. paypal is ok, but they have very bad refund policy.

2. 2checkout does not allow to sell the bots

3. paddle does not allow to sale any tool which automate social network activity.

4. jvzoo with paypal may block your software at any moment if you are building it with ubot and it triggers false positive alert on jotti https://virusscan.jotti.org/

5. stripe works in limited countries only

6. clickbank won't accept bots.

there is no perfect solution.

4. jvzoo with paypal may block your software at any moment if you are building it with ubot and it triggers false positive alert on jotti https://virusscan.jotti.org/

Jvzoo doesnt accept ubot bots anymore? Im planning to sell my next bot there.

Jvzoo doesnt accept ubot bots anymore? Im planning to sell my next bot there.

they accept the software, but they also "randomly" check it with jotti and if they see even single issue - they block your software sale, so unless you have ubot software, which does not trigger any false positive report on jotti you can still use jvzoo

• 2 weeks later...

I have used JVZoo for a couple of years, I have had no problems with them so far. If I have an AV issue with a client i just explain to them it is a false positive.

Same as me, but one of my customers denied my explanations and report it to jvzoo and the product has been removed and they never agree to return it back.

Maybe it is better to go the e.g. 3 days free trial route and if they have no problem they can buy the full version or even have a limited free version and a paid full feature version of your bots..

that is what I did - I allow to get 7 days trials before buying a full license - it is does not matter.

you can always get and idiot and you can lose the product, which was sold for years on jvzoo.