UBot Underground

[Sell] - Ubot Comminication Plugin - Browser Control (Pro) Use Chrome / Ff Etc - Run Code On / Control External Bots, Web Server Control (Pro) + More

So your server is running on port 80. And you are not able to connect to that bot from your local machine?

That could mean different things:

1. There is a firewall running on your server that is blocking port 80

2. Port 80 is used by other stuff (Not sure if the plugin will show an

3. Some other networking TCP/IP related communication issues. Hard to tell without knowing your setup

Dan

I was disabled firewall on vps ...

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

>>Quick Update<<   A Team of 3 advanced Ubot Developers have taken over the project. We purchased the source code and full rights to it. We are now analyzing the source code and looking t

The first 5 tutorial videos are available (FREE)   http://www.bot-factory.com/downloads/communication-plugin-tutorials I cover a lot of the basics first. But we will move into more complex things as w

Version 2.9.7.2 Fixed: HTTP proxy authentication with Chrome   Update is now available on JVZOO It was allot of work to release this update and also would like to thank everyone for there patience an

Posted Images

I was disabled firewall on vps ...

I do not advice you to disable your firewall completely as it will open up your complete vps for the world.

A better method to do this is to add a rule to your firewall to allow the port receiving incoming connections. A good example on how to do it you can find trough this link.

That is currently not supported that functions, will add it in a new update because i think it will be useful for other people as well. But below is a temporary workaround.

http://i.imgur.com/2uqRktu.png

http://i.imgur.com/R9dVoBO.png

The response from that command will be as above so you can work with that in the meanwhile. If the process isn't running it won't show it in the list with that command line. So you could check if the response contains that PID. But as i said i will implement that feature on a later date.

Bug Report:

Version: 2.6.3.3

Bug1:

Google Browser is not using the configured proxy Server when I use a proxy with authentication

ui button("Test1 Google Proxy") {
    plugin command("Communication.dll""CBrowser Container""Chrome"$plugin function("Communication.dll""$CBrowser Set HTTP Proxy""111.111.111.111:60099""xxx""xxx"), $plugin function("Communication.dll""$CBrowser Set User Agent""Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/41.0.2228.0 Safari/537.36")) {
        plugin command("Communication.dll""CBrowser Navigate""http://www.whatsmyip.org/")
        alert("x")
    }
}

BUG2:

Google Browser. When I use a proxy server without authentication, I get a proxy login prompt within the browser. But the proxy works fine.
This is a proxy server where I'm authenticated via my original IP address. The proxy works fine (without authentication) in ubot browser.

And it also works in the google chrome browser. It's just showing that popup window. And I can click cancel and everything works afterwards.

ui button("Test2 Google Proxy") {
    plugin command("Communication.dll""CBrowser Container""Chrome"$plugin function("Communication.dll""$CBrowser Set HTTP Proxy""111.111.111.111:60099"""""), $plugin function("Communication.dll""$CBrowser Set User Agent""Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/41.0.2228.0 Safari/537.36")) {
        plugin command("Communication.dll""CBrowser Navigate""http://www.whatsmyip.org/")
        alert("x")
    }
}

cbrowser-proxy.JPG

Same happens in Firefox when using my proxy:

cbrowser-proxy2.JPG

Clicking Cancle, and it works fine. And it shows the correct IP address from my proxy as well.

BUG3:

Ubot Studio Crash when using Firefox with Proxy + Authentication

ui button("Test3 Firefox") {
    plugin command("Communication.dll""CBrowser Container""Firefox"$plugin function("Communication.dll""$CBrowser Set HTTP Proxy""111.111.111.111:60099""xxx""xxx"), "") {
        alert("x")
    }
}

No error message, nothing. It just crashes.
All 3 Errors are exactly the same in a compiled bot. So there is not difference to running it in ubot studio 5.5.12

Bug 3 also happens in Ubot V4.2.20

Is that only happening for me, or can someone reproduce that behavior?

Cheers

Dan

Bug Report:

Version: 2.6.3.3

Bug1:

Google Browser is not using the configured proxy Server when I use a proxy with authentication

ui button("Test1 Google Proxy") {

plugin command("Communication.dll""CBrowser Container""Chrome"$plugin function("Communication.dll""$CBrowser Set HTTP Proxy""111.111.111.111:60099""xxx""xxx"), $plugin function("Communication.dll""$CBrowser Set User Agent""Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/41.0.2228.0 Safari/537.36")) {

alert("x")

}

}

BUG2:

Google Browser. When I use a proxy server without authentication, I get a proxy login prompt within the browser. But the proxy works fine.

This is a proxy server where I'm authenticated via my original IP address. The proxy works fine (without authentication) in ubot browser.

And it also works in the google chrome browser. It's just showing that popup window. And I can click cancel and everything works afterwards.

ui button("Test2 Google Proxy") {

plugin command("Communication.dll""CBrowser Container""Chrome"$plugin function("Communication.dll""$CBrowser Set HTTP Proxy""111.111.111.111:60099"""""), $plugin function("Communication.dll""$CBrowser Set User Agent""Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/41.0.2228.0 Safari/537.36")) {

alert("x")

}

}

cbrowser-proxy.JPG

Same happens in Firefox when using my proxy:

cbrowser-proxy2.JPG

Clicking Cancle, and it works fine. And it shows the correct IP address from my proxy as well.

BUG3:

Ubot Studio Crash when using Firefox with Proxy + Authentication

ui button("Test3 Firefox") {

plugin command("Communication.dll""CBrowser Container""Firefox"$plugin function("Communication.dll""$CBrowser Set HTTP Proxy""111.111.111.111:60099""xxx""xxx"), "") {

alert("x")

}

}

No error message, nothing. It just crashes.

All 3 Errors are exactly the same in a compiled bot. So there is not difference to running it in ubot studio 5.5.12

Bug 3 also happens in Ubot V4.2.20

Is that only happening for me, or can someone reproduce that behavior?

Cheers

Dan

Thanks for the report will look into as soon as possible.

• Like 1

Suggestion on cbrowser option.

Add a function to hide the browser firefox or chrome.

The reason for this is phantomJS showing different result on facebook search result.

It's showing more results on chrome.

On cbrowser navigate.

Please add an option if you want to wait for an element, dont wait and timeout seconds just like the ubot navigate.

Thanks

The reason for this is phantomJS showing different result on facebook search result.

Is it a search function where you get more search results when you scroll down?

Is it a search function where you get more search results when you scroll down?

Yes.. I am getting different result and find chrome more reliable.

Do you think you can add a return option if the user didnt have chrome or firefox installed on their computer?

So we can notify them to install them manually.

Just want to drop a positive comment here.

If you are still contemplating getting this plugin I suggest you get it now!

The cbrowser commands alone is worth its price!

This is one of the best ubot plugin available and will bring your bots to another level.

• Like 1

Do you think you can add a return option if the user didnt have chrome or firefox installed on their computer?

or even better, install it automatically ;)

This is one of the best ubot plugin available and will bring your bots to another level.

true i confirm, this plug is by far the must have for all serious ubot developers.

• Like 1

How to make the browser press enter like in ubot browser where we used the Type Text command with {ENTER} and the desired element, this wont work and it will literally type "{ENTER}" but not doing the keypress action which ubot browser does.

Any workaround on this to make it work like ubot browser, maybe a javascript solution?

No send keys please, this makes the PC unusable.

How to make the browser press enter like in ubot browser where we used the Type Text command with {ENTER} and the desired element, this wont work and it will literally type "{ENTER}" but not doing the keypress action which ubot browser does.

Any workaround on this to make it work like ubot browser, maybe a javascript solution?

No send keys please, this makes the PC unusable.

This is not implemented but can be implemented if it's a much wanted feature.

Could we add $solve captcha parameter in cbrowser??

I think this would be very useful?

You can use this plugin to solve captcha's.

On cbrowser navigate.

Please add an option if you want to wait for an element, dont wait and timeout seconds just like the ubot navigate.

Thanks

I can't hide firefox or chrome then the functionality won't work anymore. But there is already a command to wait for an element.

That i can add in the new update no problem. Would just a message box be enough?

or even better, install it automatically ;)

true i confirm, this plug is by far the must have for all serious ubot developers.

Thanks guy's really appreciate it :D

But there is already a command to wait for an element.

Yes there is but the cbrowser navigate will wait for the whole page to load first.

It would be better if you can navigate then just wait for certain element on the page then move on to the next command.

This way it will not wait for the page to fully load.

That i can add in the new update no problem. Would just a message box be enough?

Yes. I return true or false variable would be enough but if you can make it automatically install the browser like what macster said then that's a bonus. :)

Yes there is but the cbrowser navigate will wait for the whole page to load first.

It would be better if you can navigate then just wait for certain element on the page then move on to the next command.

This way it will not wait for the page to fully load.

Yes. I return true or false variable would be enough but if you can make it automatically install the browser like what macster said then that's a bonus. :)

I will add a message box with a click-able link, I just don't like the auto install from a perspective of installing something unauthorized.

Guys how do you navigate to some website i create Cbrower contaner and then use Cbrowser navigate and i get this error as a result in attachment

Do you use the protocol prefix?

Is there and technical advantage to adding the {ENTER} command over using new line?

There is not really a technical advantage, but i can understand people are used to {ENTER}.

• Like 1