UBot Underground

[Sell Plugin] Advanced Data Text File

Alert
I upload a new file For notification of updates
Improved licensing system
The file "Plugin Name Config.txt" for on / off. Update notification
You can download the links old.

For beta plugin Will be notified of updates via forums only.
For tracking notified of updates forums.
Can follow the attached file.

post-5560-0-41529800-1425692236_thumb.png

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

V3.3.4.1 (Warning. This amendment makes a difference to the previous version. File a previous version of the plugin will not work correctly.) Improvement command table search Merge command $pad left

V2.0.1.5 Add Option: remove blank lines : Trim Mode remove blank lines : Multiple Spaces To One Space remove blank lines : Multiple New Line To One New Line   Update Sample File: $remove blank lines

4.0.2.0 (BETA) (Warning. Your old code can not be used with the new version of the plugin.) string encode/decode     - re-name option     - add field "Encode/Decode"      string encrypt/decrypt:     -

Posted Images

Pash - 

I have this command:

alert($plugin function("Advanced Data Text File.dll", "$rand option", 0, 1, "Decimal"))

I want it to output values ==> 0, .1, .2, .3, .4, .5, .6, .7, .8, .9, 1

But it will only output 0 and 1. I also tried:

alert($plugin function("Advanced Data Text File.dll", "$rand option", 0.0, 1.0, "Decimal"))

I was wondering if it were possible to add a step option

Let me know.. thanks

Pash - 

I have this command:

alert($plugin function("Advanced Data Text File.dll", "$rand option", 0, 1, "Decimal"))

I want it to output values ==> 0, .1, .2, .3, .4, .5, .6, .7, .8, .9, 1

But it will only output 0 and 1. I also tried:

alert($plugin function("Advanced Data Text File.dll", "$rand option", 0.0, 1.0, "Decimal"))

I was wondering if it were possible to add a step option

Let me know.. thanks

Try

load html($plugin function("Advanced Data Text File.dll", "$rand option", 0.1, 1.0, "Decimal"))

Try

load html($plugin function("Advanced Data Text File.dll", "$rand option", 0.1, 1.0, "Decimal"))

Thanks but how can we include 0 and 1.0 if possible

Edit: This seems to work

load html($plugin function("Advanced Data Text File.dll", "$rand option", 0, 1.1, "Long"))
clear list(%huh)
loop(50) {
    add item to list(%huh,$plugin function("Advanced Data Text File.dll", "$rand option", 0, 1.1, "Long"),"Delete","Global")
    load html($plugin function("Advanced Data Text File.dll", "$replace new line by br", $sort list(%huh,"Descending")))
}

V2.1.8.1
Add New Option
rand option : add "Format"
rand option : in "Option" add "Int", "Double"

Update Sample File
$rand option.ubot

Suggestion:

I'd like to see a command similar to "folder option" for where we could use wildcards to do things like "delete *.png"  or "move *.txt" etc.   I am using your advanced image plugin and to process things takes several edits of the same file, so I create bunches and bunches of temp files to do it and I would like to be able to easily delete them as I go.... like "delete tmp*.jpg"  and I know I could shell out to do that, but a command would sure be nicer.

V2.1.8.2 (Beta)
Add New Option
folder option : support folder list
file option : support file list
file option : add option "Filter File Type"

V2.1.9.0 (Beta)
create table from file 2 : create table from file from ubot not work some file. this fix it

V2.1.8.2 (Beta)

Add New Option

folder option : support folder list

file option : support file list

file option : add option "Filter File Type"

Perfect! Thanks Pash, you rock!

V2.1.9.1
Add New Option (Warning: The update makes the plugin version previous malfunction. You have to go back and correct it.)
create table from file 2 : Add "Field Type" (Delimited/Fixed Width)
create table from file 2 : Add "Comment Tokens"
create table from file 2 : Add "Field Widths"
create table from file 2 : Add "Enclosed In Quotes"
create table from file 2 : Add "Trim White Space"

V2.2.0.0
Rename Command (Warning: The update makes the plugin version previous malfunction. You have to go back and correct it.)
read file in use ==> read file 2
Add Option
read file 2 : add "Encoding"

Add New Command
save to file 2 : save file "Encode", "Append", "Trim" (all in one)

Pash, this security thing you are putting in place is causing a very serious problem... now, right in the middle of coding a bot I get a warning about you being cheated again... and it pops a new window every second or so repeatedly and I am forced to go into task manager and kill ubot manually.... this is making it IMPOSSIBLE TO WORK...  *I* did not cheat you... in fact I have given you over $500 for all these libraries, that you seem to be able to turn off and on at will on me!  I feel cheated... I paid alot of money for these things.... Sure, I can disable the plugin, but seriously... is that not cheating me?  We buy these plugins as a "library" so that we can be more efficient, and we use the commands in it.... the next time YOU get cheated, you in turn cheat all of us by disabling it, and bringing our work to a full stop.    Even if I were to disable it, I would then need to go re-0edit all my code to eliminate the commands that were used in it out and find another way to do things... You are a developer, have you EVER had one of your libraries that you purchased disabled on you right in the middle of coding something? If that happened to you, would you not feel like you were being cheated after you paid for it?  This needs to be fixed asap.Its saying there is v2.2.0.0 available, but it is not even in the folder to download... so now I sit here pondering what to do... I have used this plugin extensively in almost all of my bots... so I cannot even do work right now... do I wait? Do I continue to even use this and wait for the same thing to happen to me again the next time some cheats you? It could happen again at any moment... and MY BUSINESS should not be put in jeopordy like this. Is this worth the gamble to even continue to use this?  Yes, this is THAT SERIOUS...  This is now "Unreliable" to have this keep happening, and crashing my system and bringing all of my work to a screeching hault.  I dont mean to be a jerk, and I LOVE your plugins, but this method of disabling my plugins and crashing my system every time YOU get cheated is simply BAD BUSINESS. This has been happening since yesterday, so I am now "out of business" on my projects while I wait to find out what to do. Ask yourself this, would you allow your business to be put in jeopardy by a company who sold you libraries that they turned off on you and made all your source code for your project unusable without re-coding every time they got cheated by someone?  Cant you just add a licensing system like the other plugin devs do to prevent being ripped off?

edit:

So I see the 2.2.0 is up there now and the problem is resolved with the endless popups, but is this what I can expect to happen the next time you get cheated?

dankass

Please summarize the main ideas only I'm not good at English
Many of you told. I do not understand
I uploaded the new files. Please try

He is trying to say that your licensing system is not good

for your customers.

It makes people not want to buy and use your plugins.

You should find another way to protect your plugins or

stop caring about piracy.

• Like 1

for your customers.

cmmorris1  thank you very much

I do not want to put the license. If nobody is cheating on me several times.

I am developing

for your customers.

Here are my 2cents on this licensing topic:

I've had my application pirated before, and I took it as a personal affront. Here I was, a small-time developer, pouring my heart and soul into an application and these people had the gall to pirate from me?! They were taking money directly from my pocket!

I immediately added in a bunch of DRM code and attempted to sabotage any person using an illegitimate or cracked copy. I should of course have been working on making my application better instead of trying to stop the inevitable. Not only that, but I was hurting my true customers will all these extra protections I was putting in.

After a long battle I realized I was fighting the tides and all this time wasted was for naught. I took out all the phone-home code except for the barebones license functions and never looked back.

Cheers
Dan
  • Like 1

V2.2.1.0
Add new command
file watcher : Detect changes of files in the target folder. Such as create / rename / delete / move.

Pash, I know you said you removed the close ubot part of your license, but here is what happened to me yesterday when yo updated another plugin. My ubot closes after just a couple of minutes, every time... until I installed the updated plugin, then everything works fine and ubot doesnt close by itself. Now today is exact same thing with this plugin... it kept closing every couple of minutes, (did this 5-6 times) I install this update and now it all works fine. so somehow my ubot is being closed every time you do an update to a plugin.

Pash, I know you said you removed the close ubot part of your license, but here is what happened to me yesterday when yo updated another plugin. My ubot closes after just a couple of minutes, every time... until I installed the updated plugin, then everything works fine and ubot doesnt close by itself. Now today is exact same thing with this plugin... it kept closing every couple of minutes, (did this 5-6 times) I install this update and now it all works fine. so somehow my ubot is being closed every time you do an update to a plugin.

My plugin will prompt before closing bots.

If I convinced my-in, you should see a notification window.

V2.2.2.0 (Warning: The update makes the plugin version previous malfunction. You have to go back and correct it.)

Add new commnad
save to excel file : save table to excel file (.xls or .xlsx)

Add new option & Modify For more options in the future. (Warning: The update makes the plugin version previous malfunction. You have to go back and correct it.)
create table from excel : add "Sheet Name/Index"
create table from excel : add "Get Sheet By"
create table from excel : add "Get All Sheet"

Update sample file
create table from excel.ubot

Add new sample file

save table to excel file.ubot

• 2 weeks later...

V2.2.3.0

Add new command
word to plural/singular : by name

add new sample file