UBot Underground

[FREE] Easy Digital Downloads & Ubot Locker API Integration

Feed Back-

Okay, fantastic. One little glitch I found

Kept giving me an error,

Error: You hvae exceeded the range of the list.

Source: EDD Ubotlocker API> tab1> loop while> loop> if> $contains > $list item

Tab 1, Line: 252

Code: set(#xml_to_list_pos, 20, "Global")

Change to: set(#xml_to_list_pos, 0, "Global")

Works perfectly for any product which is "free". (price set to 0.00 uses EDD own check out if anyone didn't know).

Warning: I have not tried it with a free AND priced item. Still waiting on PayPal to update my account for my new website. If no one has tested it with both Free and priced I will once I get PayPal up on my EDD.

Regards,

HaHaItsJake

Glad to here you have everything up and running. I will look into the problem
you had, and see if it's a fix for the core application or more specific to your Setup.

I released it as open source because some users may need to tweak it just a little
to fit there needs.

in the next coming weeks i will be making a sales email monitor from this setup
so it can be independent from Easy Digital Downloads, that way it can be used
with any site that sends out sales notifications or any gateway that also dose so.

• Like 1

Yeah, I figured that. Didn't know if it's just a glitch on mine or in the script for a big chunk of people. XML list line was on #12 instead of #20(put in "0" just encase it moves for some reason.). I just tested a purchased also, same XML so no problem.

That's a really nice update for those who don't use EDD and other platforms.

Thanks for all your help!

Regards,

HaHaItsJake

Yeah, I figured that. Didn't know if it's just a glitch on mine or in the script for a big chunk of people. XML list line was on #12 instead of #20(put in "0" just encase it moves for some reason.). I just tested a purchased also, same XML so no problem.

That's a really nice update for those who don't use EDD and other platforms.

Thanks for all your help!

Regards,

HaHaItsJake

No problem, your welcome.

One last thing that I forgot to mention, go into your wordpress site and follow this path: Downloads >> Reports >> Logs Then from the drop-down select API Request and press Apply. Now you will need to make sure the API request from the software are not being logged any longer. Make sure to cheack that log everytime you update Easy Digital Downloads to make sure the request are not being logged.

• 1 month later...

Im a little lost...

In the Step: (7)

Where exactly do I have to configure that? I already did the steps left, but Im stuck with it. Interface of the Software?

Please let me know.

Thanks a lot for this useful plugin!

• Like 1

Im a little lost...

In the Step: (7)

Where exactly do I have to configure that? I already did the steps left, but Im stuck with it. Interface of the Software?

Please let me know.

Thanks a lot for this useful plugin!

Hello and sorry for the not so fashionably late response. Have you generated your Easy digital download API keys yet? Are you have trouble with all of step 7 or something specific in step 7?

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey Giganut, Looks like the youtube video is down.

Is there any mirror on that video?

Sorry the video was remove, and I did not have a backup, do you need me to help you with anything? Sorry for the late reply.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, did you mean you created a new video? Cna you post the Youtube link as well? smile3.png

Hello, and sorry for the late reply, I'm not planning on doing a new video for this at this time, but there is a full set of instruction at the top of this page.

You can also send me a PM if you need one on one help getting it up and working on your system.