UBot Underground

UBot v5 Released Date

released on a tuesday? would be better if it was released on a friday so we have the weekend to party!!!

They may just like to have it released on the first of the month, a lot of software companies release on certain days for weird reasons... :) As long as I get my hands on Ubot Studio 5, I'll be happy. :)

• Like 1

I just hope that is going to get released on time, without major bugs.

Would be nice to be able to run both ubot 4 and 5 at the same time, at least for the initial first months till the bugs are hammered out..

When they released v4 we were able to use v3 at the same time, so I think this should also work this time...hopefully!

so this will be like beta launch or final ?

Beta has already been released, this will be the actual version.  Hopefully they get MOST of the bugs ironed out, but I would expect that this release to still have a good amount to fix and I'm not sure if they will make the 1st october deadline.  Honestly, these things always take longer than expected and it sounds like there are quite a few bugs in beta right now.

I'm just hoping that the sockets work well with cookies in a multithreading environment...   that would make me soooo happy...

Beta has already been released, this will be the actual version.  Hopefully they get MOST of the bugs ironed out, but I would expect that this release to still have a good amount to fix and I'm not sure if they will make the 1st october deadline.  Honestly, these things always take longer than expected and it sounds like there are quite a few bugs in beta right now.

I'm just hoping that the sockets work well with cookies in a multithreading environment...   that would make me soooo happy...

but who all got beta then ? 

i didnt got beta :S