UBot Underground

[howTo] use Typewritereffect without any Plugin

Hi..

first of all i wanna say thx to TJs Typewriter-Plugin which brings me some ideas to do that without any Plugin.
The Problem i saw was to get a x-yMousePosition to use this Plugin. Which made the Plugin not in every case usefull.

So here my Code-Snipped to do this without x-yPos

navigate("www.google.com""Wait")
wait for element(<name="q">, 10, "Appear")
typewrite(0.0, 0.3, "<name=\"q\">""isnt it a nice typewritereffect?")
define typewrite(#TW min wait time#TW max wait time#TW Formfield#TW text) {
    set(#TW min wait time#TW min wait time"Global")
    set(#TW max wait time#TW max wait time"Global")
    set(#TW Formfield#TW Formfield"Global")
    set(#TW text#TW text"Global")
    set(#TW textlength$text length(#TW text), "Global")
    set(#TW textcounta, 0, "Global")
    clear list(%TW texttmp)
    loop(#TW textlength) {
        add item to list(%TW texttmp$substring(#TW text#TW textcounta, 1), "Don\'t Delete""Global")
        set(#TW textwriter$substring(#TW text#TW textcounta, 1), "Global")
        wait($rand($add(#TW max wait time, 0), $add(#TW max wait time, 0)))
        type text($element from text(#TW Formfield), #TW textwriter"Standard")
        increment(#TW textcounta)
    }
}

Hope u like it!

• Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...

If you use this to "fool" google to think that you are human :) this will not work! "type text" command is not using a key to type, is just using "paste" to paste the word in to the textbox so even if you use delay you just "paste" the letter in the textbox and google knows it :) you need to send real keystrokes... little tip: use lists, loops and "Keyboard event" :) ... but for google at least they track the mouse movement also ... so use tab to go from textbox to textbox or use "move mouse" and "mouse click" :) also use the same coordinates for those two :)

:)) I have give you the "tips" ... some codes I will not post here :) I do youtube automation using ubot since almost a year ago and I have made (among many other things that are "impossible" to make with ubot) an account creator that is still working like a charm 8 month later :) just by emulating real human behavior but I experimented for it a month full time... as far as I know it is the only bot of its kind so I can't give solutions to youtube free ... here or anywhere else :)  

nobody wants your "secret" yt code :)
but if u gotta better solution then a typewriterfake

and if u tell it here, then i would say

doit! sharing ins caring ! show us

and i thing here are many ppl who works with webautomations

in many forms for years and everyone gotta hidden secret, for sure

me too :)

maybe u know that but im one of the ppl here who dont like this

"who gotta longest"-game.

If u got ideas please share it because thats the only way to help ppl here !!

break down the text by character into a list

loop list with partial second delays randomized inbetween

using the keypress, or key down and key up

set(#my text"my text here""Global")
set(#num characters$text length(#my text), "Global")
set(#starting point, 0, "Global")
loop(#num characters) {
    type text(<name="search_query">$substring(#my text#starting point, 1), "Key Press")
    increment(#starting point)
}

• Like 1

:)) Blumi your "prayer" has been answered: TJ just give you a more detailed version of my "tip" :) ... is up to you to take it to "the next level", anyway, this is the basic way you should do it to pass the javascript "sensors" from the sites that watch for human behavior :)

This code is not needet by me
TJ understand the Intension behind my

Post... Did u too?
The SEO Marked is full with Posers

maybe i meet one more in this thread

but who knows :)

hnt i$steam

@ Blumi - If is not needed by you, why did you started the thread? You wanted a fancy way to write in the browser? :) ... the only thing that I know this to be useful is to trick certain web sites that you are a human and not a bot, so I explained why your solution is not good to really emulate a human and I also directed you in the right direction, also TJ got it one step forward and give you a code for my explanation but not the entire solution (as a command that you can implement in any project you want) ... So, what more do you need? If you experiment with TJ code and with windows commands in Ubot dev you will have a working form of the right solution in 15 min ... about the "The SEO Marked is full with Posers" affirmation ... c'mon :) I'm in this since 09 this kind of "mindgame" - "show me that you are better then this" is for children :) If you want help with some solutions that I don't want to post, since they can affect certain markets, you just have to send a PM and ask and I'll help, don't expect to post them... :) By the way, TJ is a very nice guy and with a HUGE experience in Ubot and in programming so you can also ask him for ideas on how to solve complex ubot problems... Anyway, I did not wanted to turn your thread in a debate about the "morality" of not giving certain information free :) ... People can find the right way to emulate human typing from the info that is now on this thread :)

1. i did that as alternate to TJs Typewirter PlugIn
2. pls stop your blabla because the time u waste for telling us that u got the biggest we realy dont wanna know!

3. if u got skills and if u wanna do good for that comnunity here, share skills to help other ppl! 

and by the way morality and some rulez to deal in this market is not a bad idea

by the way....i thing it makes no sense to answer u in this thread anymore, because im sure u dont will

understand the intesion behind why comnuitiys like that here works and other dont.

and the next time if i need a Nerds Answer i will ask u.

hnd