UBot Underground

Hey everyone,

If you are learning ubot, be sure to check out the new video tutorials I've been setting up for new ubotters! http://www.ubotstudio.com/tutorials

I'll be putting up tons of videos for ubot and I'd like to hear what you need to learn and know. I'm hoping to catch many questions that could arise, but if you have any, please post your response here.

Are you an experienced ubotter? If you are good with sharing your ideas and thoughts, I'd love to talk to you too! I've already gotten great help from TJ, Buddy and Eddie, but I'd love to hear how you use Ubot. I'd love to take what you know and build it into great tutorials for the ubotter community. So, again, post your response below, or PM me directly! It truly never ceases to amaze me, even though I've used Ubot for some time now, how many things I still don't know! There's a ton of great ideas out there.

Finally, if you see a thread that you find especially useful on the forum, please post a link here too! That would be helpful in building references and videos for all.

Thanks!

Frank

• Like 7

Dear Frank

Many thanks in advance

Sample tutorials to create simple useful bots would be good. For example, simple keyword tool or backlink scraper etc.

When I was starting out going through some of tutorials sometimes for the beginner what is tough is knowing each part but not knowing how to put or piece them together.

In addition, I read on a few post that you also provide services to offline companies creating bots, it would also be cool if there are some tutorials on bot marketing and sharing of experiences.

Warmest regards

Danny

Finally, if you see a thread that you find especially useful on the forum, please post a link here too! That would be helpful in building references and videos for all.

Great Job Frank!

I made a tutorial on solving flash captchas. 

Here is the link:

http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/11906-tutorial-how-to-solve-flash-captchas/

Figured I would post it here to help anyone that might need a solution like this.

Justin 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Frank!

Good stuff in the videos! I totally agree with Danny, most of the tutorials go a little beyond what the little window tells you when you hover over the commands as well as the PDF's.

In addition I would love to see a complete multi-threading bot with proxie support navigating thru a list of url's in each thread. Maybe even a few variations.

Example one

Thread 1: Go to Google>> scrape titles and url's>> navigate to list of url's

Thread 2. Yahoo>> scrape titles and url's>> navigate to list of url's

Thread 3. Bing>> scrape titles and url's>> navigate to list of url's

Each thread using a different proxie running and perhaps a different starting url list for each thread. Using a drop down for Number of threads and UI for Number of loops. So each thread would have it's own set of commands I guess.

Example 2

Same as above but to the same site. Maybe one for creating an email account>>creating a social media account>>verify email>>save credentials (for tables) and one for going to a single site scrape and save to a list like a url shortening site.

I'm getting lost at where to put my "add list to list" "threads" "in new browser" & if I need a loop inside a loop for navigating in the separate spawned threads.

It's not so much the commands to execute when I get to the site as in non threading, as it is where to put everything else before hand. I understand that you have to make variables & list local but, where do you put them? in the thread? in the new browser? in the loop? same goes for the set commands. (BTW) I know you need to change it in the node from "global" to "local".

If you do this, it can show many uses for commands in a real world application which we can use across many bots, like on the job training. As opposed to text book reading.

Or even just the skeleton of the bot and just show where to put everything for a particular thread or loop and of course why it needs to be there as opposed to somewhere else.

Thanks in advance! If you have any questions lemme know, PM me your skype or something.

P.S. I would suggest muting the clicking sound in the Vids, It's distracting and sometimes you cant really understand what you are saying.

Thanks for the feedback Mr C!

I wasn't sure about the clicking to be honest. I'm guessing you find the rings that come up in the video good enough.

In regards to threading - that's coming. One thing I do want to point out is this 'Multi-threading adds a layer of complexity when you are just starting out, that you don't need'.

I understand threading and such but believe it or not, I use it here and there. 95% of my bots don't need it. Most of the time careful bot planning will do the job and keep things really simple.

Saying that though, there are a lot of places where understanding multithreading will be super useful and I do intend to do videos in this area.

Again thanks for the great feedback! ;)

Frank

Great Job Frank!

I made a tutorial on solving flash captchas. 

Here is the link:

http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/11906-tutorial-how-to-solve-flash-captchas/

Figured I would post it here to help anyone that might need a solution like this.

Justin 

That's a great Tut  Justin...

Good Work Frank :)

No prob Frank!

Yes, the rings are a good indication of where & when you are clicking.

I found a bot that I can go through to kinda deconstruct to see how threading works. It is less confusing than other threading bots.

It's a bot created by

a2mateit Thank you btw!

It's the Hotmail account creator. It has multi threading with proxies...now I can see how it works.

Thanks again Frank your a natural!

• Like 1

Frank,

Can you create a bot where you transplant everything you know about UBot into my brain? I'm sure I could find some federal funding for that...

Seriously, i learn best when taking a bot and walking through it step by step to see how it breaks down each step. i need to be able to see what the purpose is for what im learning otherwise i have trouble remembering the training.

I'd love to see a list of some bots that are easy enough to figure out for training purposes, similar to the threading bot that was mentioned above.

I'm a newbie who desperately wants to learn and stick with this but I keep getting pulled away into other pressing obligations and that slows me down considerably. I end up having to repeat videos several times,hence my wish for doing something really simple and practical up front. It's similar to learning music the Suzuki method, teaching something familiar so you can learn it quickly and remember it too. Retention is critical to learning and growth.

Quick Q: once I get to a new web page, how do I get the mouse to go to the box where I enter my email/user ID?

Thanks tons,

Karen

@wahoo right click on the box you want to fill & select from the drop down or drag that section to where it says "drag commands here" (click area...drag)

@Frank

I also want to suggest: Whom ever it may be to update the PDF's with links to your respective videos. Then where you have topics discussed have a time stamp (if applicable) after the subject.mentioned.

It would be great to go directly to the part one wants to know about for quick reference as to not watch the entire video. Would save a ton of time.

I sometimes do this only to see something else and start doing that something and not what I originally came for. It's good & bad but not efficient.

Thanks,

"Mr. C" haha

I have full intentions of creating a series of quickie videos showing usage of many commands. Right now though, I'm trying to over a general overview of many topics with longer videos.

Frank