UBot Underground

Guest Stevie

Hello,

I look for a uBot Studio Developer which is able to develop a Twitter Traffic Bot for me.

- Find Hot Trends

- Post Automatic Tweets

- Add Tweets from a TXT

- Add Twitter Accounts

- Add Keywords

- Target

Traffik Buster is an example Bot what I need, I need this Job done as soon as possible.

If you have a software like this feel free to add me to skype.

Payment via WIRE Transfer or Paypal only.

I can provide you a demo video.

stevie.ad

Feel free to send me a message

Best regards

Stevie

I already have something that does the same ..ohh Wait is Traffik Buster. You can buy it anytime @ http://traffikbuster.com good thing about it is that you get life time updates for free and we are about to release v4.0 that is 100 times better than the current version.

Beta testers are generating insane traffic with it see some stats of the traffic they are generating

http://i.imgur.com/1MLsF.jpg

• Like 1

Yahhh, traffikbuster is cool, but I don´t want a software which is available for everyone ;)

If you can provide me a version which is ONLY for my personal use feel free to send me a PM :-)

I understand but if you want a bot that does the same thing that Traffik Buster does, even if is private for you that doesn't change the fact that there is a bot that does the same things available to the public.

Difference is that for the private version you MUST pay the developer each time you want updates done as is a private version so the coder will charge you for that and twitter changes a LOT! sometimes I've had to release up to 3 updates in one day due to twitter constant changes so that is a lot of money to be paying a coder each time the bot breaks.

Traffik Buster comes with access with a private forum that contains a whole range of tools that will help you with your twitter campaigns like:

Bio Snatcher

Tweet Scraper

Account Verifier

Domains Protection Script (allows you to keep promoting a site on twitter even after the domain has being banned) Something that %100 twitter bots have problems with bot nobody has offered a solution for....only we offer it on our forum.

Plus a TOP SECRET BONUS Worth over $20k

Those are just a few of the benefits of using the public version vs a private one.

Just my 2 cents

• Like 2
I already have something that does the same ..ohh Wait is Traffik Buster. You can buy it anytime @ http://traffikbuster.com good thing about it is that you get life time updates for free and we are about to release v4.0 that is 100 times better than the current version.

Beta testers are generating insane traffic with it see some stats of the traffic they are generating

http://i.imgur.com/1MLsF.jpg

ok will wait to see the version results when released

well you can think they are fake. Is cool. I got nothing to proof many people know me here even there are customers of my bot here they know I am not faking nothing. I have never done that and never will. I hided the actual url because I do not want people to reverse engineer how I am monetizing the twitter traffic.

If you wanna think is fake cool if you think is real I am cool with that too.

P0s3id0n

stats look fake tho, no url no address. something not right about that

got some current ones with actual verifiable proof?

They're not fake, bro. You can check out Manny's video where you watch him log in live, if you want.

@OP - I would have to agree with Manny.. You even mentioned Traffik Buster in your post, so I'm guessing that you are really just looking for someone to create a copycat tool for less money, which isn't possible. Twitter is much more complicated than you think and Manny has put a lot of time and work into Traffik Buster. No way you will find something that does even half of what that does for less than $500, not even less than $1k (especially if you have an exclusivity agreement with the programmer). Plus, like he said, you will need the updates and support, something you just won't get with a customized tool for yourself.

• 8 months later...

Is this kind of tool still working for getting traffic from twitter?   I would appreciate any review.  thks

One of my client has developed a similar single threaded bot to drive traffic using twitter hot trends and re-tweets and he is getting some good traffic are results. Hope it helps :)

• Like 1