UBot Underground

Use HMA to Change your IP and Wait For Change, Without the need for php scripts or navigating to external website

There are a few methods of changing your IP using HMA Pro out at the moment.

The ones i found so far. One of the methods just changes the IP and you have to put your own WAIT command in there and guess the amount of time it will take to change the IP and the other is a nice one that uses a php script that you upload to your server. The 2nd one is nice if you have a server or hosting plan you can upload it to.

Anyway i was messing about the other night, annoyed with not changing the IP at the right moment with random wait times etc so i decided to solve my problem.

Below is a solution to change your Hide My Ass IP (HMA Pro account needed) and you don't need to use a php script neither navigate to a website and scrape the ip to see if its changed. I have put some comments in so you know what's going on.

For those of you that do not know what a HMA Pro does then you can see a little video i put together of it in action.

You can grab it here if you need it - http://bit.ly/secureipservice

Here is the code for you.

Just paste it into your ubot software your writing and remove the two Navigate commands at the bottom i put in to show you its changing IP correctly. The Actual Call to Change your IP once you pasted the 2 defines in is HMAChangeIP()

define CheckIpStatus {

set(#IPConfig, $nothing, "Global")

shell("cmd.exe /c ipconfig.exe > %USERPROFILE%\\Documents\\localip.txt")

set(#IPConfig, $read file("{$special folder("My Documents")}\\localip.txt"), "Global")

delete file("{$special folder("My Documents")}\\localip.txt")

}

define HMAChangeIP {

wait for browser event("Page Loaded", "")

CheckIpStatus()

set(#IPConfigCompare, #IPConfig, "Global")

shell("C:\\Program Files (x86)\\HMA! Pro VPN\\bin\\HMA! Pro VPN.exe -changeip")

loop while($comparison(#IPConfig, "=", #IPConfigCompare)) {

CheckIpStatus()

wait(5)

}

set(#IPConfigCompare, #IPConfig, "Global")

comment("Doing 2nd Loop To Detect HMA IP (first loop detects the change from HMA IP to your normal IP)")

loop while($comparison(#IPConfig, "=", #IPConfigCompare)) {

CheckIpStatus()

wait(3)

}

}

comment("You Can Remove The Navigate Commands Below, It Is Just To Show You The IP Has Changed.")

navigate("http://www.whatismyip.com", "Wait")

comment("Put the 2 above defines in your bot and just Call the one below to Change Your IP and wait for it to be changed. Then the rest of your bot will continue once its changed.")

HMAChangeIP()

navigate("http://www.whatismyip.com", "Wait")

Hope this helps.

Regards

Jane

PS  Ubot File Attached for ya all

change-ip-and-wait-for-ip-to-change.ubot

• Like 12

Thanks a ton for this, I'm not a huge fan of using the php script, but at the time it was all I could come up with :lol:

No problem.

I made it the night before i seen your post but it was only 90% complete as it was silly o' clock in the morning and well past my bed time. So i finished it last night.

Your method is good also! I am sure people will use both methods.

Take it Easy

Jane

There are a few methods of changing your IP using HMA Pro out at the moment.

Hi Jane

Thanks for the excellent information, I'll certainly be having a look at that offer before the olympics end!

Phil

Hi Jane

Thanks for the excellent information, I'll certainly be having a look at that offer before the olympics end!

Phil

Hi Phil,

I don't blame you. It works out to something like $5 per month if you buy on the special offer for the year. saving 50% off their normal prices.

Glad i could help. I just wish i had found their service sooner, I love it!

Jane

Hi Bliss, I've been looking for your solution for almost 36 hours. Thank you for posting. i have a question, I'm rather new to this. I have the Standard version of uBot Studio. Where exactly do I paste this code in order to try it out?

Please explain, I will be most grateful.

Thank you,

JP

Nevermind, I need a Pro licence which i just bought, this works like a charm!!! Thank you for sharing this info.

Hi Bliss, I've been looking for your solution for almost 36 hours. Thank you for posting. i have a question, I'm rather new to this. I have the Standard version of uBot Studio. Where exactly do I paste this code in order to try it out?

Please explain, I will be most grateful.

Thank you,

JP

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

No u cant use it in multi threaded environment as every thread will start changing ip.

You can tweek the script a little bit so only one thread can change the ip while other threads wait for the new ip and once u got a new ip u can run the rest of the threads to do the task.

Can this be used in a multi-threaded account creator?

I keep hitting a wall when trying :s

• 3 weeks later...

Can this be used in a multi-threaded account creator?

I keep hitting a wall when trying :s

The reason it can not is it is not like a proxy, HMA Pro is actually a VPN client and takes your whole connection via a tunnel from your pc to the vpn server to your destination. When you use proxies you can simply open a new port and use the proxy.

Saying that, i love HMA Pro... VPN clients all day long for me.. and if i need proxies i just use one of our ip blocks.

Hope that explains things a little.

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...
Thanks for this Bliss, was just playing around with HMA and trying to get the IP change lined up, then thought ey, lets hit up the forum before I go any further and voila!

Much Appreciated! :wub:

Glad to help, i made it as it was annoying me having to guess how long it would take to change ip's as each country / server was different times.

I use it all the time myself

Jane

Guys, since I've the standard license and after few month I still have some issues integrating it...is there anyone who can give the .ubot file so that I can "study" and integrate it better?

Thank you so much!

• 2 weeks later...
Guys, since I've the standard license and after few month I still have some issues integrating it...is there anyone who can give the .ubot file so that I can "study" and integrate it better?

Thank you so much!

agree. would be anyone with pro or dev license will be so kindly help us with the Standart license..?

This was what i was looking for but i have few questions.

The time taken to change ip can be more then the time that we tell the bot to wait.

Is there any solution that the bot continues only after the ip is changes.

Or asking it to wait until the new ip is assigned

======================Below is the Edit=============================

I was thinking to use while loop like

While(#previousip != #new ip)

{

wait(1);

}

Am i going in the right direction.

or there is another easy way to do so.

Edited by utsavat
  • 1 month later...

This was what i was looking for but i have few questions.

The time taken to change ip can be more then the time that we tell the bot to wait.

Is there any solution that the bot continues only after the ip is changes.

Or asking it to wait until the new ip is assigned

======================Below is the Edit=============================

I was thinking to use while loop like

While(#previousip != #new ip)

{

wait(1);

}

Am i going in the right direction.

or there is another easy way to do so.

If you actually look at the comments in the script, the script does not rely on a wait, it actually detects the IP changing using a windows command (ipconfig) so its actually checking for a change in the ipconfig file (i.e your ip changing), the ip actually changes twice when you do the change ip command.  once when you issue it it changes to your own ip  just before allocating a new VPN tunnel and then it detects the 2nd change in the IP which is the HMA VPN IP.

Hope this helps :)

Jane

• Like 1
  • 9 months later...

Hi I'm very new to Ubot Studio, I'm getting this error when I try to use your bot.http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y266/larrydalecarson/error_zps0a9ad3b5.jpg

Any help will be greatly appreciated.