UBot Underground

[GET] Free Keyword Suggestion Scraper

Keyword Suggestion Scraper V1.1 <-- UPDATED!

http://seo-packages.info/images/screenshot.JPG

Description:

Keyword Suggestion Scraper will get you the most common keywords that are relevant to your niche from multiple search engines such as Google, Yahoo, Bing, Amazon and Youtube.

This tool is very useful to:

1. Get good relevant keywords from top search engines (Google.com, Bing.com & Yahoo.com)
  2. Get relevant keywords to sell affiliate products from Amazon.com
  3. Get good keywords from Youtube.com that you can use in video marketing

What does this bot do exactly?

This bot will scrape the suggested keywords that search engines such as Google.com display when you type a keyword in the search box.

You can choose to scrape by:

1)Keyword only: the bot will only scrape the suggested keywords for your desired keyword

2)keyword + ABC: the bot will type your keyword + the letter a, and then it will scrape the result. it will repeat the process until it reaches the letter z. it will also do the same thing but for the number 0 to 9.

3)ABC+ Keyword: same as the second scraping option but the letter will be before the keyword instead of after it: the letter a + your keyword

Tutorial:

1) Enter your keyword in the keyword box

http://seo-packages.info/01enter%20keyword.jpg

2) Select how you want the bot to scrape for keywords

http://seo-packages.info/02searchby.jpg

3) Select the search engine you want to scrape

http://seo-packages.info/03searchengine.jpg

4) Save the results by pressing on: Choose File-->Browse to where you want to save the report-->enter a name to your saved report followed by ".txt" (example name: results.txt)

http://seo-packages.info/04save%20report.jpg

5) Press the Run button

http://seo-packages.info/05PressRun.JPG

Download Link:

Click Here

Don't forget to say thanks and give your opinion about this little bot :)

• Like 2

can i have the ubot code ? i am learning and this might actually help me

I can't give the ubot code because I am planning to sell this as a part of a project that I am working on.

However it is really a simple bot.

I suggest you start coding something and when you get stuck ask for help on this forum and you will get a solution almost instantly (trust me I have been stuck a lt before and I got help really fast).

If you are planning to code a similar bot I will gladly help you get started :)

I would also really appreciate your opinion about this bot and any suggestions to improve it.

can i have the ubot code ? i am learning and this might actually help me

It's fairly simple, yet a little bit on the higher end of scraping, but I actually suggest that you try to learn UBout with even simpler examples.

It's fairly simple, yet a little bit on the higher end of scraping, but I actually suggest that you try to learn UBout with even simpler examples.

You're right, however taking things 1 step at a time instead of trying to think of everything all at once can make things simpler.

Did you get a chance of trying my bot Anonym, I would very much like to hear what you have o say about it.

TrafficNoah,

When I saw your post I decided to do this kind of bot myself too. Mine scrapes down a few layers, meaning it also scrapes related to related keywords too.

I can't get your bot to work I am afraid. I do see your fake progress circle, but then nothing more. No output file, no nothing. Nice progress circle though... :)

TrafficNoah,

When I saw your post I decided to do this kind of bot myself too. Mine scrapes down a few layers, meaning it also scrapes related to related keywords too.

I can't get your bot to work I am afraid. I do see your fake progress circle, but then nothing more. No output file, no nothing. Nice progress circle though... :)

If you are using Keyword + ABC or ABC + Keyword you should give the bot about 4 minutes to finish scraping depending on your internet speed. once the bot is finishes scraping the output file will be generated. make sure you specify where you want the output file to be saved, I actually forget this last step sometimes and end up with no output file. Let me know if that works.

Lol yes I put the progress circle to make it look more pro and hide how the process actually works. I want to switch it to a progress bar so that users can know how long it will take for the bot to finish scraping.

Hey TrafficNoah,

Haven't tried the bot yet, but I have a suggestion as you requested. The ability to add more than one keyword at a time would be great.

This would keep users from having to run it multiple times. Also might want to integrate proxy support to avoid a temporary ban from the search engine if to many queries are done in a short amount of time.

Hope the suggestions are useful.

Justin

• Like 1

Hey TrafficNoah,

Haven't tried the bot yet, but I have a suggestion as you requested. The ability to add more than one keyword at a time would be great.

This would keep users from having to run it multiple times. Also might want to integrate proxy support to avoid a temporary ban from the search engine if to many queries are done in a short amount of time.

Hope the suggestions are useful.

Justin

Thanks a2mateit,

I'll try to have the proxy support done by next week. I haven't faced a temporary ban on any search engine yet because the bot doesn't access the search engine directly, but having proxies would be safer.

I will also add multiple keywords in future updates.

Thanks for your suggestions, let me know how it goes when you get a chance to test my bot :)

No problem...

If you are unsure about how to implement proxies, you can pull the script from my hotmail creator here: http://ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/9216-free-hotmail-account-creator-now-with-proxy-support/page__pid__47597#entry47597

I will give more feedback after I try your bot.

Great share by the way. +1

No problem...

If you are unsure about how to implement proxies, you can pull the script from my hotmail creator here: http://ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/9216-free-hotmail-account-creator-now-with-proxy-support/page__pid__47597#entry47597

I will give more feedback after I try your bot.

Great share by the way. +1

Oh I've already put your hotmail creator script to good use lol. I'll also take a look at how you implemented proxies and work something similar for my bot. Thanks a lot for the help.

Oh I've already put your hotmail creator script to good use lol. I'll also take a look at how you implemented proxies and work something similar for my bot. Thanks a lot for the help.

Your very welcome...

I just update the bot to include proxy support.

Future updates:

-Scrape suggestions for ebay.com

-Multiple keyword research instead of 1 keyword at a time

Here's how to use proxies:

1- Tick the Use Proxies checkbox

2- Browse to the .txt file that includes your proxy or proxy list

How to make your proxy list:

1- open notepad

2- Type your proxies. One proxy on each line using this format --> ip:port

3- save file

I just update the bot to include proxy support.

Future updates:

-Scrape suggestions for ebay.com

-Multiple keyword research instead of 1 keyword at a time

Thanks for the bot; I've been using it since today and it's been working flawlessly. Is there any chance you could add "amazon uk" as one of the "search Engines". You currently have only amazon us.

Thanks for the bot; I've been using it since today and it's been working flawlessly. Is there any chance you could add "amazon uk" as one of the "search Engines". You currently have only amazon us.

I'm glad you like the bot bedguy. You are right it only scrapes amazon.com not amazon.co.uk, I am planning to add amazon.co.uk but I am not sure when I will be able to do this as I am working on several projects at the same time and I want to add a few more features before I start to add localalized search engines.

Please subscribe to the mailing list for this software so that when I update this bot you will receive the update for free.

meanwhile if you have any further suggestions please don't hesitate to share them, I want to make this tool as productive as possible so I'd love to hear your thoughts :)

• 10 months later...
  • 7 months later...

It would be nice to have the source for this. I know its in the botbank but no code for it. :) The source code for something simple like this would help me learn so much quicker...