UBot Underground

Where is the Botsource update?

It automatically asks to upgrade when you open the studio. If it's open just close it and reopen it.

It should prompt you from there.

Cool thanks, it's downloading now.

It automatically asks to upgrade when you open the studio. If it's open just close it and reopen it.

It should prompt you from there.

I have version 4.0.85 and when I open it, it doesn't ask me to update and I can't find anywhere to make it update? Any suggestions?

I looked under help but there is no > Check for updates that I can find??

What I meant to say was that if we can have scripts that we create and add them to library which stores then locally on our computer.

This would help us to pre-create and save scripts that we we use most oftentimes, and with include scripts no longer available this can be a great enhancement to the same command.

• Like 1

Hello all,

I've just download the latest version from the site (not by upgrade), and when I try to launch I've got this message : "Your are not eligible to use this version". Is there a way to be eligble or I have to wait ?

Thx

Do you have active subscription for updates? When did you purchase Ubotstudio? If you have purchased Ubot Studio less than a year ago then you can request for updates activation @ http://support.ubotstudio.com

Cheers!

Praney

If you purchased UBot on or after June 1st you had 3 months of free updates. Before June 1st you had 12 months of free updates. If you do not currently have v 4.0.93 then chances are better than good that your free update period has expired and you are not subscribed to the updates. If you need to subscribe, you can do so here:

http://ubotstudio.com/checkout.aspx?ProductID=8

As far as botsource goes, in the near future, everyone will be able to add sites to it. This is just a preview of something much bigger!

John

This is a great update. Is there anyway to add multiple accounts to login to? Say I wanted to create 5 hotmail or FB and Twitter accounts and one tumblr account. Can that be done? And how?

Thanks

Greg