UBot Underground

Linkwheel bot for article submission sites

I posted this before under [borrow] but didn't get a large response. JT, can you do something like this? Praney replied to me before, but he has a bot that's coming, but nothing ready now.

I'm interested in a bot that can do something like this

http://i368.photobucket.com/albums/oo127/TheSignBandits/BasicLinkPushDiagram.jpg

It would have to create all the accounts too.

Bonus if it could write custom content and spin it itself. If not, maybe spin an article I write... and if that isn't an option, use my pre-spun article for each site.

I would also like to be able to add on to any spoke of the wheel, so if I wanted to create one giant link wheel by adding more and more outer wheels, that should be an option.

In link wheels there is many ways you can approach them..

With literally 1000s of sites available to be plugged into a section / portion of a link wheel you first have to decide where you want to start..

Article sites, rss feeds, ping sites, blogs, forums, etc.. There is 10s of 100s of sites and types.

Then organize it all how your wanting them to link back finally to your "Money Site"

Then everything can start to be priced out, and time lined to build it for you..

TJ

I don't have the list you are asking about. I don't know all of the thousands of sites to submit them to.

Does anyone here already have that sort of list from a previous bot? I might be able to make a list of where I want all the spokes of the wheels to be at.

As for article sites, ping sites, rss, forums, blogs... I'd like a little of each, but I'm an expert in link wheels or link building.

I have purchased many backlinks and link wheels in the past, and don't want to have to pay for it anymore.

I'm making a bot that could do this right now. It's just a custom form filler, and very easy to use... Check it out.

First of all, there's "Learning Mode" and then there's "Posting Mode." Before you can post content, you need to teach the bot how... It sounds like a lot of work, but a specific task can be taught in 30 seconds and you don't ever have to teach it again unless that page changes. Bonus, it can also disregard the website and learn only the task, then assign that task a name. Like "WordPress Comment." Whenever you come across a site on the same platform, instead of repeating the learning mode, just assign "WordPress Comment" or whatever it is and move on with your life.

The way learning mode works is really cool..

1. Navigate to the URL, best if you use just the registration page, but if not, oh well. This is the base URL the bot will always navigate to when it runs this profile.

2. The bot will identify all form fields and add them to a dropdown list by name= attribute. Select the field from the dropdown and the bot will highlight it (so you're sure) and then assign a content type.. "Name," "Username," "Password," "Captcha," "etc. Also, you can assign content to ANY attribute.. <a href, title, name.. Any attribute.

3. I put in a couple more features that make it much more dynamic.. If you're done showing it the form fields, just save the profile and move on to the next URL. However, if there's more to this site show it what to click next. You can click a button, pick a link from the UI dropdown, click a radio button, checkbox, whatever. And if it needs to go somewhere else, there's a navigate command. So it can fill out the form, submit it, click a certain link, go to that page and fill out another one. It's completely flexible.

You can also specify custom variables and it will save these for later. So you can tell it "go to this page and type in my Twitter ID, wait.. Spin these IDs. Then click here, send this guy a message. Click this link, comment on this page. Navigate to his Twitter and follow him." And it spits out a command it can use in the form filler:

site.com#!name="TwitterID",var=Twitter:{@UBot|@Google|@Site.com}#!href="here.html",click#!name="Message",var=Message#!href="This.html",click#!name="Comment",var=Comment.#!href="someothersite.com/page.html",navigate#!title="Follow Me!",click#!

(Of course this is just what the program uses.. Training it is only a couple of dropdowns, you don't have to read it.) :P

Once you've shown it HOW to fill out a form.. Load the list that the trainer made into the filler.

1.) Show it your standard lists.. Links, names, messages, about me, etc. Save it to a profile so you never have to do it again. These all support spinning. Even usernames support spinning... Jo{seph|nathan|hn|e){0|1|2}{3|4|5}

2.) Define any variables, Twitter, LinkedIn, your Nascar blog. You can define whatever you want, any type of content you want and it will all be spun.

3.) Set any other options if you want them... User agent, proxies, cookies.

Now just click start and go eat a sandwich. Creating a link wheel with this thing would be super simple and my personal favorite part, and the reason I'm making it, is so that I can stray away from all of these spammed to death 2.0 sites that EVERYBODY uses. (standard SENuke X profiles, forums, etc.) I can make profiles on ANY 2.0 site, whenever I want, as many as I want... Just by pushing go.

Teach Site 1 to sign up and link to sites 2 & 3. <------------------ 2 minute task

----------- Teach sites 2 & 3 to link to site 4.

------------------- Teach site 4 to link to $$$.

I will be done in a week or so.

Sounds awesome! I am very interested. As I mentioned above this, I'd have to get a list of sites to do this at. Would you provide support/training for me on how to use this? Maybe just a video of you doing it?

Also it would include the source too right? I'd like to learn from the script, or modify it to fit my needs.

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

This concept MeatRo is working on for a bot that "learns" as it goes along is interesting. I'd like to see how this comes out as I am a huge fan of A.I. and all the possibilities. Really been enjoying learning Ubot over this Holiday Season. This kind of project that is being described by MeatRo is something I'd definitely like to work my way up to.

Keep us posted.