UBot Underground

Do you have a bot we can feature?

Hi all,

CALLING ALL BOTS - Free Marketing/Press/Links!

If you have a compiled bot which has its own website, perhaps one that you are actively selling, and which you think would impress the UBot team, please post a link here. I'm going to update the home page / a new page with a list of actual bots and I will add in any that I am able.

Jason

Jason,

Appreciate your generous offer.

I have one listed : http://ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/7090-your-thoughts-about-wordpress-blog-network-manager-software/page__p__35442__hl__%22your+thoughts+about%22__fromsearch__1#entry35442

Its almost ready but a few bugs are pretty much not possible to kill in Ubot V3.5, so I am waiting for V4 with compiler to rewrite the whole bot, in V4.

Apart form this, I am gonna post a few more I have, that I have been privately selling by word of mouth.

Too lazy and busy to create sales pages on my site : http://seobots.net :P

Some include:

Mass accounts creators(social and email);

Local leads generator with Email scraper and mass email sender(Ubot Hybrid with third party app);

Linkedin messanger;

Instant Backlinks creator;

Pligg Accounts creator and poster(half complete);

Ping.fm, Onlywire Accounts Creator(ready soon);

Other Big G related that I might not sell in public(currently used by 10 people only);

CPanel BOts ready soon;

and maybe a few more.

I'll have to get my site ready and shall hit you up soon hopefully. :P

Thanks again,

Praney

Thanks for offering to list our bots! :)

I have 2 that I don't mind displaying here. I also have a ton I really dont want anyone knowing I sell since the markets are wide open, he he.

1st Bot:

IMDB to Wordpress Bot. I have actually added 3 more platforms to this bot and plenty more features that I haven't described on the website. I can send you a list if you need me to.

2nd Bot:

Youtube Comment Poster Bot Another bot I have created in 3.5.

Thanks again.