UBot Underground

Hi,

i will create a Upload Bot that Upload a File from Varibale Directory.

Example:

Step1

Bot Upload File from: D:\folder1\([A-Za-z0-9-]+)\folder2\file.zip

Step2

Bot return finish

Is this possible?

Best Regards

Z!nni

Can i do this with "$Get files" Command in a list or how work the "$Get files" Command? I have in Script Reference nothing found.

Beste Regards

Z!nni

So Folder 1 and subfolder are known directories and the one between them is always going to be unknown? Logically, I can't really wrap my head around that, but in any event, the only way I was able to attempt that was unsuccessful. The $get files constant does not include subdirectories so there is no original text from which you can draw a $find regular expression.

John

So Folder 1 and subfolder are known directories and the one between them is always going to be unknown? Logically, I can't really wrap my head around that, but in any event, the only way I was able to attempt that was unsuccessful. The $get files constant does not include subdirectories so there is no original text from which you can draw a $find regular expression.

John

I have create a Software, thats have a generated Folder. Thats the Unknown Folder. I have the Idea to create a *.bat file with this:

dir /b folder.txt 

But Ubot Studio can`t run this :-( click i the *.bat manually than works fine.

My Program have a file (file1.csv) in Unknown folder. I need this File. I will not create a folder or anything else. I need only the file1.csv thats my program have generated.

My Program have a file (file1.csv) in Unknown folder. I need this File. I will not create a folder or anything else. I need only the file1.csv thats my program have generated.

So have ubot create the file in a location that the bot can read from.

ie: desktop, app folder, document folder

and read from it.

Delete when done if you like or it can remain there as the next time it is ran it will overwrite itself.

TJ

I have do this but it dosn`t work with Ubot Studio.

Example:

Create a directory on Desktop with name: "folder1".

Than create another directory with name: "folder2"

run the .ubot file in my attachment and see it dosn`t work :-(

unknown-directory.ubot

It's not the same. I need a Ubot that uploading a file from a directory, which I do not know.

I need a file from this Directory: %desktop%\folder1\any-name-of-directory\file.csv

The any-name-of-directory is a Directory, wich name i not known.

Best Regards

Z!nni

why does it have to be any name of a directory in that position?

there could be multiple folders all with a csv in them. therefore it would continuously loop because it wouldn't know which one to choose, and or would only choose the first one it came across.

To grab specific data is best to create the folder so that it is pin pointed exactly for the csv your needing.

If it is a specific csv that is needed to be grabbed, then have it setup as a User Input (UI open file) command.

thus giving the precise csv that is to be used.

TJ

why does it have to be any name of a directory in that position?

I have create a Software, thats generate a User Directory. (example "1hfgfGGHbdUSER") In this Directory is a Stat file. (file1.csv)

The user should not even write the path in a ui panel or file. It should be read automatically. I wanted to ask if this is possible?

Not to mention UBot can create a random folder name in the same manner. You don't need an external app for that.

I have a existing Software, Coded with c++ and PHP. Thats Software generate the Random Folder. With Ubot Studio, i will automaticy the Software. But i need a function to read the random generated folder.

Best Regards

Z!nni