UBot Underground

Me personally had a replace-SEnuke project going, about 60-65% was finished, but I have that on hold now to get it in with V4 and since they are not compatible, I will just have to wait...

I hope that V4 will have a feature to upload files to <input type=file... I'm crossing my fingers.

Yeah.. i was curious about that myself. I am definitely looking to do a senuke x killer project. Something as good, if not better. Im waiting for 4 to come out as well.. Just making small bots with 3.5 now for practice.

Me personally had a replace-SEnuke project going, about 60-65% was finished, but I have that on hold now to get it in with V4 and since they are not compatible, I will just have to wait...

I hope that V4 will have a feature to upload files to <input type=file... I'm crossing my fingers.

What do you mean about a feature to upload files with <input type=file>? Can't you do this in UBot 3?

@Anonym

I'm confused. Why do you need an upload command?

If the site wants an upload then there is usually a way. Video upload sites have them. Can you give an example?

What do you mean about a feature to upload files with <input type=file>? Can't you do this in UBot 3?

What I want to do is to let a UI control (or something in a HTML Panel depending on the version of Ubut Studio) select a file, e.g. an image, a video file etc and upload that file to multiple sites. In order to do so I need to map the <input type=file name=blabla> to the file I just selected. I haven't been able to do this with UBot Studio.

Since you (Eddie + BotBuddy) react like you do, this is probably extremely easy to achieve. :)

Uploading is controlled by that particular site. Meaning, you click on their link and a windows dialog box pops open. You select your file, click Open or whatever and it starts the process. (that was a simplistic description)

Having a UBot Upload node would not work. The receiving site would have to know its coming.

What I want to do is to let a UI control (or something in a HTML Panel depending on the version of Ubut Studio) select a file, e.g. an image, a video file etc and upload that file to multiple sites. In order to do so I need to map the <input type=file name=blabla> to the file I just selected. I haven't been able to do this with UBot Studio.

Since you (Eddie + BotBuddy) react like you do, this is probably extremely easy to achieve. :)

There is an easy way to achieve it. This is what I do to make it work.

Just try this(An example, don't forget to change variable name, you can remove unwanted fields too.) :

<openfile variable="#proxyfile" fillwith="value"  class="form-upload" type="file" id="input_48" name="q48_selectProxies" file-accept="pdf, doc, docx, xls, csv, txt, rtf, html, zip, mp3, wma, mpg, flv, avi, jpg, jpeg, png, gif" file-maxsize="10240" />

Enjoy ;)

Praney

No sort of like this. You hear something and then the smell hits you. No one will say anything for fear that everyone else will think it was them.

lol