UBot Underground

What email account creation bots are possible?

Amazingly I just realized the need for an email creation bot! (lol crazy yes!)

I decided to go with AOL because they use pop, I know Gmail is a waste of time due to SMS verification. I have not ruled out yahoo.co.uk though.

What are the easiest mail providers to make bots for? And how is capcha services implemented? I found nothing solid with search yet.

I'm only now stuck with the AOL drop downs for secret question and birthdays too. Is that even possible? Or should I forget about AOL?

Personally I love gmx.com . You can create a bot for it quickly.

Awesome dude thank you! Do they support pop?

Any takes on my other questions guys? Like about capchas and how to do the drop downs in the AOL menu?

Any takes on my other questions guys? Like about capchas and how to do the drop downs in the AOL menu?

I will say that I learned a ton by following Praney's Hotmail creator script, which might help you as well - Hotmail account creator

SailorJerry

I have yahoo.co.uk creator its ok. Takes sometimes 2 or 3 captchas to make it but well does the job.

You could also look for nokia's OVI accounts. No need for proxies or anything. Only downside you need use IMAP for getting your emails instead of pop3

Mailinator.com or yopmail.com is the greatest thing. The interface is easy to program for and I haven't found many sites that give these the finger. Mailinator has many domain varations that aren't in any filters.

Yes they support pop. You can also shut down the spam filter. GMX has been tested as I have hammered their accounts with Xrumer!

I created a Hushmail account creator bot if your interested. It doesn't allow pop access but still its a free bot to create whatever email accounts you want.

http://ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/6626-free-hush-mail-account-creator/page__p__32147__hl__account__fromsearch__1&do=findComment&comment=32147

Awesome! Thanks guys! So much good info!

I'm going to play around with a few different mail providers, for me they must be pop to work with my programs like sick submitter and seo link robot and article marketing robot. I don't think I'm going to put one up for sale or anything but who knows.

Praneys hotmail bot was very detailed and complicated! but i learned about capcha breaking with it and that was great! Thank you all! I love this community :)

Aol's "Retype Password" How would I clear that before having my bot input the password there? I have tried clicking on it with "click button" and tried clearing it with a blank type but nothing works. Anyone know of a workaround for this? Thanks!

Hmm never mind, it seems sendkeys to chosen actually works, I tried it then it hung for like 5 minutes for some reason, after trying again it worked like a charm!

Looking back into the AOL.com bots, for some reason I cannot figure out how to fill their dropdown boxes. I can get through the first page of their signup, but the second page's dropdowns (Date of Birth Month, and Set a Security Question) are giving me a lot of trouble.

Any advice on those would be greatly appreciated. I'm attaching my bot if anyone would like to take a look.

Also, here's the AOL account creation page: https://new.aol.com/productsweb

AOL Account Creator 2.ubot

Thanks!

SailorJerry

Looking back into the AOL.com bots, for some reason I cannot figure out how to fill their dropdown boxes. I can get through the first page of their signup, but the second page's dropdowns (Date of Birth Month, and Set a Security Question) are giving me a lot of trouble.

Any advice on those would be greatly appreciated. I'm attaching my bot if anyone would like to take a look.

Also, here's the AOL account creation page: https://new.aol.com/productsweb

AOL Account Creator 2.ubot

Thanks!

SailorJerry

Hi check this AOL Account Creator 2.ubot this should work on aol dropdown's

• Like 2

Nice kreatus - I also have it coded but in a different way - Was great looking at your bot - The way ive coded is in a similar way to GMX

thanks

abs

• 1 year later...

Beware that instant email accounts are most times disallowed by most forum admins, social networks etc.. EXACTLY because it is so easy to get these emails. 

You should rather seek services that are not so obviously spam/antispam oriented and also, using domains that do not have the word SPAM or TRASH or MINUTE or DISPOSE in the domain name.

If you want other services than the obvious and most used ones, try the country specific ones, whenever they are available.

GMX is actually a German based service, so you should look for this type of email accounts.  I am sure there should be many Spanish/Portuguese based services in S.America and elsewhere, also many Asian services, etc...

100% agree. Thanks. If you find any specific ones let me know.

This must of been the easiest one to create ever (well except for mailinator which is probably 1 line of code):

navigate("https://www.hushmail.com/signup/", "Wait")
wait for browser event("Page Loaded", "")
set(#firstname, $account data("First Name"), "Global")
set(#lastname, $account data("Last Name"), "Global")
set(#username, $account data("Username"), "Global")
set(#hushdomain, $spin("\{@hush.com|@hushmail.com|@hushmail.me|@hush.ai|@mac.hush.com\}"), "Global")
set(#hushmailpassword, $account data("Password"), "Global")
type text(<username field>, #username, "Standard")
change dropdown(<name="hush_domain">, #hushdomain)
wait(3)
type text(<name="hush_pass1">, #hushmailpassword, "Standard")
wait(2)
type text(<name="hush_pass2">, #hushmailpassword, "Standard")
wait(1)
focus(<name="hush_turing_response">)
type text(<name="hush_turing_response">, $solve captcha(<id="verificationImage">), "Standard")
wait(5)
change checkbox(<name="hush_tos">, "Checked")
change checkbox(<name="hush_additional_tos">, "Checked")
click(<id="createKeysButton">, "Left Click", "No")
wait for browser event("Page Loaded", "")