UBot Underground

[JointVenture] Looking.. read more inside

First I want to say thank you for taking the time to read over this thread.

I'm going to keep it short for now as I don't see why things have to be long and drawn out.

Basically I'm looking for 1 or more people that would like to work with me building marketable bots as a joint operation for distribution and development.

We would be learning from each other as well as making money together with "EQUAL" shares in the profits from any sales derived from the products created.

While new I am a fast learner and have completed 1 very good bot so far in the time I have been playing with Ubot. and messed about with about 50+ others.

The one I have completed has about 88,000,000 competing urls found on the keywords used and I have 4 links to my site for the product in the top 5-6 links on page 1 already gaining nice traffic from just this 1 creation with no other competing products of its type so far that i am aware of and will be used a lot by web owners alike.

If you are interested we can go more into detail via PM (preferred) or here in thread if you post comments here.

I am very serious about moving forward in this and feel very strongly about the money that can be made here.

Thanks,

TJ

All those shown interest have been sent a message so far. Still looking for at least a couple more people.

site: http://www.botguru.net

Still building up the base of the site and forum. (if familiar with wordpress or phpbb3 let me know as well)

• 4 weeks later...

Recently got Married on the 25th of March. Leaving on the 17th of April for the honeymoon. So right now things are hecktic but always willing to get things going in the right direction.

As requested, posted see below

Some ideas:

•  
  • Directory Submitter (web 2.0 directory's)
  • Facebook auto commenter (search for pages by keyword/phrase)
  • Facebook account creator
  • Article Submitter
  • Facebook iframe tab/app builder (using facebooks api, and pre-configured output) with user input
  • Auto vote bot for certain voting sites
  • Youtube (vote, comment, search *keyword)
  • Youtube account creator
  • Auto submission to Software directory's
  • Yahoo answers auto poster
  • Email generator (aol, gmail, yahoo, hotmail, etc.) other 3rd party email providers that seem easier have a better chance being blacklisted faster. Open emails from the fore-mentioned providers are well known and less likely to be blacklisted.
  • Account creators many social sites, and web 2.0

Marketing:

•  
  • Forums
  • Webamster forums such as warrior, digitalpoint, makewebgames, blackhatworld and many many others
  • Articles
  • Blog commenting
  • Existing clientele (1600 webmasters previously worked with for web development, or marketing)
  • Using above tools to get the word out more (if you can't utilize the above tools in a way to show results on your own product why even build it)
  • Cross site promotion (have very large sites with a great deal of traffic to advertise and market the botguru.net site)

These are just some of the ideas I have for bot's and marketing strategy's.

I have a great deal of ideas, between both using programs before that have been made, and those that I think would have been better with needed features, or items that could be expanded upon to make a better product then others selling similar. Take that into consideration with Cost adjustments that you think on a larger scale for mass sales to keep costs low. All the while there will be specialty bots (programs) that will be a more limited item type of bot and cost more.

Still really looking for those with experience to bring on-board. Looking at only bringing about 1-2 people on-board with myself for this venture. While I am still learning I DO NOT expect whoever is brought on to do all the work. I am learning every day and Sure I will learn even more with this venture.

I already have a hidden area in the forum setup for those brought in. For sharing, talking, and building process. I already have the cart and main site setup and functional. I am currently working out a way for Licensing the bots that I believe will work out greatly. I haven't tried the license system previously offered here (gold something i think by net66) while I have heard great reviews my background with php, and mysql shouldn't have any problem generating a license system that works well and easily implemented for any of the bots generated.

If you have any concerns, ideas of your own, or suggestions please feel free to reply, pm, or contact me on any of the messengers listed on my profile.

TJ