UBot Underground

(I think it's a) Javacript button

I'm trying to click this button:

http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/432/sosblogbutton.jpg

When I choose by attribute and click - it gives me "You don't have permission to do this" (weird)

I CAN choose by position and click - but it only works half the time. (weird)

The code says it's this:

<INPUT class=submit_ok onclick=retrieve_form_action(this.form); value="Save !" type=submit>

I tried a couple of Run Javascript variations on it. (I'm probably doing it wrong.) I have a Ubot that takes you to the spot. Anyone?

Note: it would be nice to get this to run consistently, they offer up a whole bunch of freeby blogs on a bunch of domains using the same script.

SOS Blog Test.ubot

Hoo boy, you guys sayin' I need the Pro license to do this? (I don't have the Pro license)

Is this a Javascript button? So there's no way of sending something like:

Run Javascript

retrieve_form_action(this.form);

Run Javascript

submit(this.form);

Run Javascript

click the friggin button();

(These won't work - but can you click the button with Javascript?)

Can you Tab to it? If so then you can use Sendkeys.

Is that another Pro version thingy? Send Tabs how? Javascript?

So - where can I upgrade my license? (link?) How much is it?

Hoo boy, you guys sayin' I need the Pro license to do this? (I don't have the Pro license)

Is this a Javascript button? So there's no way of sending something like:

Run Javascript

retrieve_form_action(this.form);

Run Javascript

submit(this.form);

Run Javascript

click the friggin button();

(These won't work - but can you click the button with Javascript?)

Is that another Pro version thingy? Send Tabs how? Javascript?

The Pro and Dev licenses allows you to use the mouse and keyboard (it's a mouse and keyboard recorder) to overcome hard to hack sites and Flash buttons.

I tried it the normal way by selecting the value "Save !" and click it but i got an error page that i do not have the rights to change anything on that page.

Probably because there are 2 the same buttons with the same value.

You should be able to upgrade on ubotstudio.com/upgrade.aspx and here are the versions ubotstudio.com/versions.aspx

Hey Biks,

Try choosing the button by position( it is quite under valued but it works a charm for me in a lot cases. Then use focus chosen and then send a click.

I am not in front of my computer right now or I would have checked and posted a script.

Praney

• Like 1

Praney★Beh wins a cookie! His suggestion worked when selected by location AND adding focus.

(Time to give Seth some crap.) Here's the info rollover I get in side menu:

This brings the chosen element into focus. Useful to use with input commands.

WTF? Can someone explain WHAT focus is doing? What's the difference between NOT using it and using it?

RE: Gogetta script - didn't work. I got this message:

http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/6183/postcontentfilled.jpg

The Google content link isn't inserted anymore. I tried changing the iframe body #'s, no go. Still, this was some pretty slick programming:

http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/3176/gogetta.jpg

Can you talk me through this? I noticed you managed to strip out a frame or something around B. But where is attribute outerhtml in C? Choose by id attribute in D? What the heck are you doing here?

Moral of this story: OK, I'm gonna cough up some money for the upgrade. I like the idea of programming a few TABS and click enter. It'll be kind of comforting knowing that I can manually click on ANYTHING from this point forward. It's frustrating when you build a bot and the last button kicks your ass.

Praney★Beh wins a cookie! His suggestion worked when selected by location AND adding focus.

(Time to give Seth some crap.) Here's the info rollover I get in side menu:

WTF? Can someone explain WHAT focus is doing? What's the difference between NOT using it and using it?

[\quote]

ok I use the focus chosen quite often while sending clicks, specially to one like yours. I think it sort of gives an effect like a mouse click.

Praney