UBot Underground

Do you use "in firefox window" or "in ie window"?

I was wondering how many people are using the "in firefox window" or "in ie window" commands.

And if you are, what are your reasons for using these commands? Do you use firefox for the plugins? Or IE for a certain toolbar?

Let me know, even if you aren't using them.

Thanks!

I think that is exactly right, people and me myself sometimes use "in FireFox window", for being able to use plugins.

Tell me you have some crazy idea about being able to integrate them in Ubot :P

Praney

If possible, could you list the plugins you use? I'm thinking in the future it would make UBot a lot simpler to develop if we could focus on just one main browser, instead of trying to support the internal browser, an external IE, and an external Firefox.

If the reason is just plugins, we could either allow plugins or build the functionality into UBot, and have more control and more reliability over the scripts running.

Thanks for your feedback.

No worries Eddie, my pleasure :)

That would be great, I think the plugin that maximum no. of user would agree is :

Seoquake,

Rank Checker,

Onlywire

These are my tops, I'll add more in some time. Would like to know what other people use and for what?

Probable you can grab a list of plugins from this thread and start a poll on what the majority of user might like.

I am happy to see Ubot developments back in action again.

Thanks,

Praney

I actually though there are many reasons that you would want to use the different browsers, especially if you are going to develop a new internal browser that isn't ie anymore.

Example if you do that, the Google SERPs could look different. (Google and their "personalization")

Beside like the web is missing any broken sites in here or there...

I actually tried to use the 'in firefox window' for performance and memory, but the 'write to browser' didn't work, and as I said about SERPs... (2 different bots)

Im using the firefox command due to the ability to have other features integrated, for example separate cookies (via separate profiles) for each account that I work on.