UBot Underground

Same Code Different Open Files ?

I'm having trouble figuring out how/why the UI open files in my UI HTML panel are showing differently even though the code I used is exactly the same.

I have attached a screen shot.

Any ideas anyone?post-712-0-70289300-1298386588_thumb.jpg

Basically, you had this setup for the top openfile (Input Register):

The second one (Export Article) you had this set:

Since the second was working I just copied that and replaced the one you had for the top one.

That's all I did.

Are you placing any of the code inside table cells? If so, remember to set the desired cell sizes in your table. If your cells are set to 150px wide and you are trying to place a 180px input box, well...it won't come out the way you expect.

John

Now with using code for a browse command in UI html command in Ubot, does it give you the exact path. I don't get the exact path, due to a security glitch in the IE8.

So no matter what file you select at what path, if you check the content of the variable, it gives you C://fakepath/"selectedfilename.ext".

Has anyone come across this problem at all?

I have tried to digg this but found its a security issue in IE8 and no work around.

Someone any ideas?

Praney

Instead of using <input variable="#input list"> you now have to use <openfile variable="#input list" />

Now with using code for a browse command in UI html command in Ubot, does it give you the exact path. I don't get the exact path, due to a security glitch in the IE8.

So no matter what file you select at what path, if you check the content of the variable, it gives you C://fakepath/"selectedfilename.ext".

Has anyone come across this problem at all?

I have tried to digg this but found its a security issue in IE8 and no work around.

Someone any ideas?

Praney

Yea, got it working fine now. The problem is really me using a crappy HTML editor at this point. Need to shell out a few bucks on a good one. :)

Are you placing any of the code inside table cells? If so, remember to set the desired cell sizes in your table. If your cells are set to 150px wide and you are trying to place a 180px input box, well...it won't come out the way you expect.

John

• 1 month later...

Guys I'd like to dig up this thread to ask a quick question. Is there any way to control the width of the input box when using the 'openfile' html command?

Frank

Instead of using <input variable="#input list"> you now have to use <openfile variable="#input list" />

This didn't work for me :(

Can someone enlighten this? Or maybe a proper example?

Praney

@Frank its working on normal openfile input command but when I change the input to openfile in the code it will not work. I attached a file..

@Praney

Your sample is attached also..

openfilesize.ubot

Thanks Kreatus,

But that give Fakepath too.. <_<

Screenshot attached :

http://i53.tinypic.com/sd21yd.png

Thanks Kreatus,

But that give Fakepath too.. <_<

Screenshot attached :

http://i53.tinypic.com/sd21yd.png

The second openfile command doesnt give you the right path? based on your screenshot that variable is from the "Product fake path" openfile.. The second one gives me the right path..