UBot Underground

Building a personal SENuke

Lately I'm toying with the idea of building a link building system, similar to SENuke or EVO. The system would be built from a collection of bots, each doing their own task.

A couple of issues:

1. Building the huge number of bot required to create accounts and post
  2. Maintaining all the bots, as the websites subtly change.

My thoughts is to start a community, where those who contribute (build or update bots, help organise the community) can access all the other bots built by the community.

I've probably underestimated the size of this sort of project, any suggestions on how to proceed?

Lately I'm toying with the idea of building a link building system, similar to SENuke or EVO. The system would be built from a collection of bots, each doing their own task.

A couple of issues:

1. Building the huge number of bot required to create accounts and post
  2. Maintaining all the bots, as the websites subtly change.

My thoughts is to start a community, where those who contribute (build or update bots, help organise the community) can access all the other bots built by the community.

I've probably underestimated the size of this sort of project, any suggestions on how to proceed?

Lots of threads on this.

I can donate time to this project if you wish you just need to get lots of people.

I thought Senuke was the best, till slowly it unraveled how it actually sucks! I managed to create (accidentally) series of bot than can do literally 100x what senuke in autopilot.

For example in senuke, you can maybe do 10x campaigns per day right?

Creating your own custom senuke, you can post thousands in 1 day literally in autopilot. Senuke is autopilot only per campaign.

Im sure you'll see what I mean once you start with the intent of creating a senuke clone. I bet the creators have the senuke for their customers, and senuke only for internal use which is a lot more powerful.

My .02

Thanks for the encouragement. My idea for the project is for people to pool their account creation and posting bots, all have a common set of input and output variables. Then everyone can 'roll their own' system.

I thought Senuke was the best, till slowly it unraveled how it actually sucks! I managed to create (accidentally) series of bot than can do literally 100x what senuke in autopilot.

For example in senuke, you can maybe do 10x campaigns per day right?

Creating your own custom senuke, you can post thousands in 1 day literally in autopilot. Senuke is autopilot only per campaign.

Im sure you'll see what I mean once you start with the intent of creating a senuke clone. I bet the creators have the senuke for their customers, and senuke only for internal use which is a lot more powerful.

My .02

Must admit, I'm interested in this idea as well. I was one of the first to waste time and money with senuke, it was rather hit and miss. The biggest time will be maintaining the site changes.

The site changes dont occur as often as you may think.

If it does its just changing the formname from email to mail or something minor thats very easy to rememdy.

It's more about being mindful and made aware of the changes when they do happen.

Sure brindle.

But my bots are designed to post X number per site. As opposed to senuke style posting which is login>>post 1 article>>logout>>login another site so on.

I'm planning to try to keep each step separate script, with standard variables, so if you want to post 10 articles with each login, you can. If I want to 'crank it all the way to 11' I write my script for 11.

Everyone an expert and needs to do it their way. So long as we plan the standard variables well enough.

Please excuse me if I'm not using the right terminology, I'm still learning.

I think this is an amazing idea and it would be great to collaborate on such a project, maybe some live brainstorming session could be started between everyone who is interested in getting involved. And we could discuss project management and decide which elements of the project we can individually undertake. I for one am willing to put my heart and soul into the project.

Maybe we could set up a forum dedicated to the project? I'm more than willing to do this.

Come on guys, lets get it moving! :)

Cheers Rob

Yep, great idea IMO. You can count me as wanting to collaborate on this in any way that I can. As long as the project is managed well - essentially standardising and enforcing input and output formats - I see no reason why something better than SENuke can't be made. Especially considering that many people could potentially work on modules and module types (links from articles, bookmarks, web 2.0 sites etc.)

This is by no means the first time I've read criticsm regarding SEnuke so I think good things could come of a project like this. Other projects such as SERobot are already purportedly addressing some of the shortcomings raised in this thread including the ridiculous price.

And yeah, having a seperate private forum either here or elsewhere would be a great idea. I have no experience setting up forums however so probably best someone else volunteers for this part.

Sounds like we have a small community ready to work together.

There are lots of issues to address. A forum sounds like a good idea to kick off with.

My biggest reason for wanting to start this project was I'm sick of having to wait for updates, for simple problems. If there is a problem, I'd like to be able to sort it out myself, if needs be.

Hey Brindle, thanks for coming up with such a great idea, but I'd really like to get things moving here, it is not my intention to hijack your thread, but I can see that if we do not take action then this collaboration will remain nothing more than a great idea.

OK guys, I'll register a domain and set up a forum and we can take the discussion there...Collectively we will benefit from creating a powerful collection of tools, but also...in time we could turn this into a membership site where Internet marketers have access to the applications as long as they are paying members?

We monetize the project and all see benefits, this could be a really successful venture as far as I can see.

Pretty much like SEnuke's business model, but we can make it better. The first thing I think we need to do is to analyse the competition fully and see what we can do to beat what is already out there, and establish a brand. Does this sound reasonable?

If you guys can suggest some domain names, I'll do the registration and set up a forum and then we can take it from there. Does this sound feasible? Tell me if you think I'm talking bollocks or I'm not thinking this through logically.

If you guys come up with some good domain names, then I'll get the domain and forum set up today

Cheers guys

Rob :)

Just put up a quick forum on a subdomain, just so all those who are interested can participate, and we don't clog up this forum. Once we have some sort of agreement, we can move forward with a domain, etc.

All those interested, please sign up to : forum.ewise.ie

Thanks everyone for their interest in getting this project off the ground.

• 11 months later...

I have SENuke too and its really a pain in the @ss that it cant really communicate with uBot and build campaigns for the niche sites which my bot creates... So that would be really nice if you would create a SENuke-clone, which could build backlinks automatically for sites made with uBot.

BUT I think that this is almost impossible. Why? Because it would be too much work... There are a lot of people behind SENuke, and this has a good reason... :S

Forum is gone. And we dont need to build SENUKE. We could just share a code, give a update to the websites that have change and open and find new websites on which we can submit our links, articles, posts, blogs, etc etc.

Being alone in this is hard, but i m improving and every day opening and updating new websites. Now imagen if we bond together and everyone focus on they own bots, but share code with each other.

I dont want to post my articles in a same way like SENUKE or any other software do. But it would help if we share login forms, post creating forms and stuff like that.

If there is a group or forum or community i want to join.