UBot Underground

Backlink visual diagram with Ubot?

I saw a link building tool that has a backlink diagramming tool.

Basically this diagram in the app represents your links as icons so you can see where your links are and what they connect to.

The app is called Serp Assist and the site is www.serpassist.com.

This is genius since it can be a nightmare keeping track of your link structures.

Can this be done with Ubot?

Thanks

You would do this by creating an entity relationship diagram. They are usually used for mapping out databases but you could probably find some software for creating them that you could somehow pass data to from Ubot.

It's a nice gimmick but for me a spreadsheet is much easier to determine my interlinking. Put all the sites you have along top of columns and down column A then you have a grid. Just tick the grid reference anytime you interlink your sites.

It would be simple matter to make ubot do this by writing a table to a CSV. I think you can then get some addons for excel to display the grid in a visual manner.

Oh man thats cool!

Imagine writing a bot to go through a majestic seo backlink report then uses that library to contruct visual report so you can see your competitors interlinking.

I did that as one of my first projects, a year ago, and it was quite easy ^^ Then I realized that all my most successful competitors had a backlink structure that looked like this:

http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/7306/77410937.jpg

Been link spamming ever since :)

Haha quality! Same here.

I found that I get best results when I create an interlinked network of pages linking to my money sites on web 2.0/aritcle/blog sites then hit the spam links at them. Ubot is a godsend as it is filling in all the gaps between the sofware like xrumer, lfe etc..

I'm also working on a premium domain farm at seohosting.com. A graphical report that included my social pages as well as premium domains would be a nice idea. Whether I will ever get round to making it is doubtful though as I am determined to finish all my half started projects before I do anything new.

I did that as one of my first projects, a year ago, and it was quite easy ^^ Then I realized that all my most successful competitors had a backlink structure that looked like this:

http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/7306/77410937.jpg

Been link spamming ever since :)

I have just spat my dinner out laughing at this!!!!

Every now and then I have to speak to a competitor in the SEO business and they give me some drivel about LSI, Referential Integrity and all that crap. Check their own site and it's an absolute shitstorm of spam blogs and directory submissions.

• 4 months later...

I write XML code with my bot and import it into bubbl.us mindmap site ;)

Praney

That is damn brilliant Praney! I bow to the master!!

Frank

There are so many great things we can add to UBot someday. Ed's working full time working in amazing ideas. Having something like this in UBot might be pretty useful, but it may take some time before we have the man hours to devote to it. In the mean time, some good ideas have been shared here.