UBot Underground

[GET] The Best Spinner API Sub | Generate Hundreds of Articles

hi - you need to navigate to a page that has java enabled

if you are compiling the bot then its important that you have a folder called 'Misc' in the application folder

I just tested and it works fine -

heres a quick demo

My link

I heard using API entails additional charges per spin outside the yearly subscription?

I believe it doesnt work when you're not paypal subscribed.

That was the case then, dont know if its still that way.

Just spotted an error in my previous bot that only became apparent on big pages. the wait for command searches for the code at beginning of page returned from TBS API so ubot scrapes the page while its in middle of loading. This can cause all sorts of errors and crashes so I changed it to search for end of document and it works smooth again.

If you get weird situations where formatting goes crazy and you get half of document missing this is the cause.

Thanks abs its working now. Is there any other options like quality level: Better>Best>Good? I tried the bot but the spinning level is not that deep. Its 14% uniqueness only based on tbs.

HI kreatus

I ran a few tests and heres what i got using a word count of 1700 and maximum synonyms of 5

Conentet quality set: uniqueness:

Best 11%

Better 22%

Good 38%

so the lower the quality then the more uniqueness you will get - of course this will also mean lower quality spun articles

hope this helps

• 1 month later...

Bruteforce SEO, SENuke and a whole host of major software packages rely on third party services...it's not the worst thing you can add to an app!

Bruteforce SEO, SENuke and a whole host of major software packages rely on third party services...it's not the worst thing you can add to an app!

Yeh its kind of cool actually - allowing users the ability to spin from the one tool -

I though I would post here regarding the 5000 word count limit - the bot i have uploaded only send 5000 words at a time - however after testing some more - sometimes even with 5000 words the best spinner pulls a error stating that the word count is over 5000 - So I coded so that it would send only 4000 words at a time - still got the same error - Now I have coded so that the bot sends 1000 words at a time - Works a treat -

To spin in a different format - then you could do a search and replace so that you search for | and replace with a ~ but of course you would do this with the replace command within ubot

thanks

abs

• 1 month later...

Has anyone tried to do this via the $navigate postdata command, it will be interesting to see if someone can have a simple example of the same.

• 2 weeks later...

I just ran into the 5000 word count issue. I am sending already spun articles to the API to add nested spins so I have to be careful as a break in wrong place would break whole article.

Logic I am following is this:

- Break article into a list seperating by $newline and removing blank entries.

- Send each paragrpah one at a time

- Re-assemble article

A longer way about it but work. If I get time I will write some JS that will make this better.

I just ran into the 5000 word count issue. I am sending already spun articles to the API to add nested spins so I have to be careful as a break in wrong place would break whole article.

Logic I am following is this:

- Break article into a list seperating by $newline and removing blank entries.

- Send each paragrpah one at a time

- Re-assemble article

A longer way about it but work. If I get time I will write some JS that will make this better.

Hmm, a javascript sould actually do the trick. Nice one Guerrilla!

• 1 month later...

If by the "Go" button you mean UBots Start button then you can use "/auto" for the EXE file. Other than that, there is no way (inside of UBot that is).

If by the "Go" button you mean UBots Start button then you can use "/auto" for the EXE file. Other than that, there is no way (inside of UBot that is).

Hi - I think he means the GO button that TBS shows

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone successfully run this inside socket compartment?

Hey Kreatus. Actually the reason I wasn't able to get the navigate with post data to work properly. Is because the Nav With Post data will only work inside of socket compartments, and I didn't know this until Eddie told me. But to answer your question yes, TBS will work inside of socket compartments. Here is an example where I used sockets.

The Best Spinner Api.ubot

• 3 weeks later...