UBot Underground

[GET 100% FREE] Instant Back Links Generator

today i would like to share anouther bot i made

I call it The Instant Back Links Generator

what you do is enter your domain example mysite.com

click play

and in a couple of seconds it spits out a list of 1275+ urls that you can

put on your website so the next time the search engine spiders crawl your site you instantly have 1275 back links to help increase your sites ranking

you can also ping these urls to get indexed supper quick if your site is not already indexed

(if your site is already indexed i do not suggest pinging them as that could hurt your site insted of helping it)

fell free to pass this around and share it with others

download links

NO 3rd PARTY DOWNLOAD SITE LINKS

• Like 1

Hi,

Does this actually produce backlinks to your site ?

Or just links from your site, to other sites ?

Also, your link to it doesnt work !

yes it will actually produce backlinks to your site

and not just links to other sites that don't link back to yours

i collected well over 3k urls other sites, scripts and tools uses weeded out the trash and put only the good ones i found into this bot

i updated the download links :)

i actually made this for myself and use this every time i start a new web site

i just figured what the heck why not share it

Thanks for the tool,

But forgive me for not understanding !

I have just tried it. It gave me a list in txt format of a load of urls.

Am suppose to just put these links onto my website as links, and these links provides backlinks back to my site ?

I tried entering one of the urls it gave into the address bar and got a PAGE NOT FOUND message !

Is this working correct ? or am i doing something wrong ?

Am suppose to just put these links onto my website as links, and these links provides backlinks back to my site ?

yes and yes i suggest creating a new webpage and copy/pasting them links on it then adding that page to your site map or a link to it from your homepage

I tried entering one of the urls it gave into the address bar and got a PAGE NOT FOUND message !

when i made this every link was good and had a link back to the site i put in

i guess that site is down or they changed something

if you can pm me any broken links like that it will help me a lot with keeping it up to date

yes and yes i suggest creating a new webpage and copy/pasting them links on it then adding that page to your site map or a link to it from your homepage

when i made this every link was good and had a link back to the site i put in

i guess that site is down or they changed something

if you can pm me any broken links like that it will help me a lot with keeping it up to date

Hi there - thanks for sharing. Can you explain how putting a list of URLs on a page on your web site creates backlinks to your web site?

I have not tried your bot yet but to what I think, an instant backlinks bot works by adding your site in some stats sites search url and get an enter on their page, thus dropping a link there.

Pardon me if your bot does take any other approach. I will try it sometime.

Thanks for sharing with the community though :)

Sharing is caring :D

Praney

basically how it works is

bot creates a text with a list of urls

you put the urls on your web site

the next time the a spider crawls your site it will follow the urls when it doses theirs a link or links back to your site

once your site is indexed different spiders will come and crawl your site every so often to see if theirs new content/changes it can index aka add to the search engines

backs links help them decide how useful/popular/valuable your site is the more it is the higher your listing will be based on key words on your site

so if your site is about blue hats and you don't have any back links then your site most likely will not be shown when someone doses a search for blue hat on Google no matter how good it is

this list of back links probably will not get you a page 1 ranking on Google but hey they help and are easy to get after all the more the better :D

• 4 weeks later...

I don't understand this.

If I use this bot to scrape a lot of links from some searchengine and I put those links on my website then how is that creating back links to my website ? Infact, I am creating back links to other websites.

Back links mean, my urls listed on other websites and not the other way round.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...